GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Strange Mud

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Scored Bday gift for Mrs Mud today. About 2-3 weeks early. Let's hope i remember where I hid it. It'll look good in the garden Not my picture
  2. Strange Mud

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

never been to side street, been to the local hard hat (meh and on wknds valet parking? wtf) also although I don't care the name Hard Hat rmakes me think 80's gay bar I hadn't had wings in a loooong time. last year for my Bday Mrs Mud went and got me some from Archies. old man...
  3. Strange Mud

CT Archie Moores for wings (I admit to never having been to one of the chain places for wings)
  4. Strange Mud

Beer, wings and GF and you complain #bansaab ;)4jim
  5. Strange Mud

This is a real good point. Not to try and veer into button issues but some of the studies on Football are rather sobering. Neither like/dislike football I just don't care about sports and it's been a few years where I've only watched superbowl. if it was up to me I'd watch it with sound off...
  6. Strange Mud

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/illminated-mobil-pegasus-sign/ I fished two of these out of the trash at the Mobil where I get my coffee. WTF they're worth this?
  7. Strange Mud

giving a thumbs up to ^^ is a twofer
  8. Strange Mud

it's been 25-30 years since last punches thrown fight. CSB: In a upscale bar/restaurant in New Haven. Lots of lawyers hang out there some guy was mouthing a large cigar (and really mouthing it). Me "This is one of those times when a cigar really is a phallic symbol" my buddies laughed, he...
  9. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1,032 4/6 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  10. Strange Mud

Any Other Atheist Here?

depends on your reference point also "Hi Boosted!"
  11. Strange Mud

being able to quickly find whacks is NOT an improvement
  12. Strange Mud

this thread is all about being nice.....except to your friends. It's OK to make your buddy cry
  13. Strange Mud

Any Other Atheist Here?

I know search history matters but the ads for St. Judes/Special Needs kids made me chuckle. #proof
  14. Strange Mud

Radio presets, maybe some weird trouble codes that should go away. It should last 3 months but battery age and temps matter. Also disc the negative post. First off last on. If she cant wrench shops will install various types of disconnects. Consider a LION battery booster, they sell them...
  15. Strange Mud

While we do have 4/5 places to stop tomorrow all of them are within a two mile stretch and one of them is a good diner.
  16. Strange Mud

No outside beverages. Dang, i haven't played Pball in a long time. Never great at it for reasons
  17. Strange Mud

Concert last night...ok. Just a friend's band but lots of Mrs Muds friends. I don't like social. Just back fm hike, three mowers to pm, gonna run gennies, haul out hoses, etc. Spring stuff. I do have roasted duck to debone and use in a nice big .salad for dinner
  18. Strange Mud

you can unmarry tunes but you can't unmarry your sister #westvirginia
  19. Strange Mud

Concert last night (Emmet Cohen/jazz) was AMAZING. I'm thinking best show I've seen in a year. bonus points for starting right on time (7:30) as I'm too old to be up at midnight.