GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nomunic

Career Advice (this is weird I get it)

Hello everyone! To be honest, I don’t have many people to ask for help, but I find you guys to be experienced and most clearly know more than me. I’m 24 years old working as a business analyst within the pharma industry. I feel as if my job is not giving me the experience I need (been here for...
  2. nomunic

2008 MKV GTI United Gray FSI Partout

Accident on the driver side, car was announced totaled. (Only fender, fender apron, and hood damage) Looking to part out everything, was planning to put engine into another GTI so it has brand new oil cooler, oil filter housing w/ filter, etc. Trans is also good with a clutch job at 110k. Car...
  3. nomunic

Swap TSI shell with my FSI engine

Hey people, I am looking into buying a shell for my mkv 4 door. It is has an fsi engine but the car I want to buy is an 09 with a tsi. I have a full fsi car and a full tsi car, can I do the swap? How much work are we looking at?.
  4. nomunic

Fender apron repair

Hey everybody, I need some advice on my rebuild. The car was in a front end collision and I am nearly done with the rebuild. I'm no body guy, so I have an issue. The part where the radiator support mounts was bent and I have bent it back with some pliers and hammering. Not the prettiest thing...
  5. nomunic

United Gray MKV GTI

Hey guys, I am in the process of rebuilding my car and I recently purchased a hood from some guy on Facebook. I forgot to grab the vin on it for the rebuild paperwork and I messaged the guy, but he won't respond (it's been over 4 months). I am now stuck relying on somebody to throw me a vin...
  6. nomunic

Throttle pipe

Anyone have any throttle pipes for sale (intercooler to manifold)? Looking for oem or aftermarket no noise pipe. Part number I need to replace: 3c0145762ah
  7. nomunic

Looking for united grey front bumper and fender

I will drive long distance or I'll pay whatever for shipping. I am also looking for a radiator support and intake manifold. Thanks. :thumbsup: