GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

2-step/anti lag

I was wondering what some people use for there MKV GTI I’ve been looking for on ECU so i can use anti lag or 2-step anyone have any recommendations Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

Cams

What cams are good to run on a stock head??? That has a pretty good Chop to it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

CECM

Is there a thread for replacing the CECM for my headlights I can’t find any Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Headlight problem

So with my stock lights one of my headlights didn’t work and I’d have to unplug my other headlight to turn it off now I have bought new headlights and now none of the headlights work at all and they’re after market and I have no idea what’s going on can someone help here Sent from my iPhone...
  5. D

Anyone have any idea where these halos are sold for color changing

Just wondering really wanting these Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Anyone have a link to a good website ?

Hey guys anyone have a link or links to some cool websites to find some parts for my car such as custom headlights or grilles and all that I am looking at ECS tuning but just wondering if there is other places with even better products that look better I’ve seen a lot of custom MK5 GTIs around...
  7. D

Has anyone used the APR stage 2 tune

Hey guys I’m still trying to find a good stage 2 tune for my car and was wondering if anyone has used the stage 2+ from apr it’s the ECU where they give you control of a lot of options including security for your car and valet mode and different engine setting such as stock or race or track just...
  8. D

Tuner question

So I’m wanting my car to not only sound good but of course to have 2-step what’s a good tuner device for me to get this MKV GTI I’ve seen a lot of videos on it but they never show what they use for it and I have a DSG so I really want this o know it will probably be a stage 2 tune so I’ll be...
  9. D

Help please

I know this is a stupid question but I got new tires and my tire pressure light is on I’ve tried finding videos but I can’t get it for my car I have an 08 GTI MK5 how do I reset this light Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

First time owning a GTI

Hey guy I own an 07 GTI and was wondering what I should look out for it needs new brakes and the airbag light is on and traction control light is on I’m getting a brake kit Friday and going to be taking a look at the traction control but is there anything I should get for the car to prevent...