GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bouston

Some Pix...

I was going through some of my old photos and came across these. Figured I would share so here'ya go :thumbsup:
  2. Bouston

2007 Volkswagen Eos - Pix inside!

Type: Inline-6 Displacement cu in (cc): 194 (3189) Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 250(184) / 6300 Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 236(320) / 2500 Redline at RPM: n.a. Brakes & Tires Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/disc Tires F-R: n.a. Driveline: Front Wheel Drive Exterior Dimensions & Weight Length ×...
  3. Bouston

WRC & VW

I love watching WRC and I was wondering why dosen't VW participate in it? I would love to see the R32 or R36 battle it out with the others.
  4. Bouston

Am I too old for a GTI?

Right now I'm trying to decide on my next vehicle. I'm 28 years old, and I've never owned a VW or shall I say a GTI before. I've always been into modding cars. I was wondering what age group does this car really appeal to. The other car I've been looking at is a 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230. On one...
  5. Bouston

Xbox 360 & Xbox Live

Anyone here have an Xbox 360 & Xbox Live? If so, what's your gamertag? And what games do you have? My Gamertag: Spartan Pope Games: Project Gotham Racing 3 & Call of Duty 2
  6. Bouston

Design your own MKV

I found this neat web site that lets you design your own VW. It may be old news to some, but for others check it out. Click here to create your own VW
  7. Bouston

It's Official....

My Turbo charged Lexus IS300 is totaled. I'm kind of sad to see her go, especially after putting so much work into her. I installed the turbo almost a year ago. The turbo was a Garrett T04-60. The car produced an est. 360hp(never dynoed). I had lots of fun with this car. Beating EVO's, M3's...
  8. Bouston

NEW VIDEO!!!

Check it out :thumbup: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=817525163202229924&q=vw+fast JJ add it to the rest.
  9. Bouston

MKV GTI vs. MKV GLI?

Just curious as to why you guyz choose the Golf GTI over the Jetta GLI? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  10. Bouston

Members from Germany?

I just wanted to see how many members we had here from Germany. :thumbup:
  11. Bouston

New Guy Here!

Hello everyone! I recently totaled my turbocharged Lexus IS300 (est. 360hp). While searching for my next car I came across the new MKV GTI. This car has loads of potential:eek: . I'm really attracted to the whole look of the car and the aftermarket availability. The price is perfect as well. And...