GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dago

Attention Rabbit and Jetta Onwers.......you are ghey?

Apparently, the Rabbit and Jetta placed 4th and 9th respectively as, cars that "the ghey's" are shopping for. The Eos placed a honorable 5th. While the Toyota Yaris seems to be tickling the fancy of gheys the most. Gaywheels.com Top 10 Most Researched Vehicles -April - June, 2007 1. Toyota...
  2. dago

Pure Sex Video(W12 Content)

Just ridiculous....how hot the W12 really is.....enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDaTYPMJmg
  3. dago

FS: 18' Rial Portos and BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW2's(PICS!)

New Price $1000+shipping! Alright heres the deal. I bought these a couple months back and decided to go a different route. I had all intentions of having them powdercoated black and putting them on but, i ended up going a completely different direction. I am what people call a "wheel whore"...
  4. dago

Is it contagious?..

..cause you Aussies have the crazies....
  5. dago

6-speed guys,...lookie at this knob... [MERGED]

Seeing how my gear display pod for the DSG thread was a absolute disaster, here is a little something for you manual guys.. I don't have a manual so, i can't give my opinion...discuss. Bring it Mike..:biggrin: i kid, i kid...
  6. dago

Black Fat Fives...yummy pics...

I saw these over on the tex. To me, they are pure sex. Even if your not a fan of Audi wheels on a VW or reps(like myself), you have to admit these look teh hot. Do they make a replica of the 18' fat five or can you only get OEM?..hubba hubba...
  7. dago

DSG Owners....take a peek...(vid)

check this gauge pod out? I don't know what to think of it....it' sure looks sweet but, has a hint of rice. Fuctionality wise, i wouldn't mind having it,( i have bad vision hard for me to see what gear the DSG is in without squiting.) especially if those other pods on the side could be used for...
  8. dago

Note to self: Stay in the Truck(vid)

The largest toilet ever...... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5fe_1176635740
  9. dago

Congrats also Dpham00: our other new moderator..

Congrats, and keep it safe out there!:thumbsup:
  10. dago

Holy Stress Brace Spiderman...(hurry...pics inside)

Found this over on the tex...dunno what to think of it. Here is the info. Pics are of the brace mounted in a MKIV. Tomas Sport Tuning is pleased to announce their 2nd Generation Stress brace. Tomas Sport Tuning made numerous evolutionary changes to the already successful Generation 1...
  11. dago

I want one badly....

These have to be the sweetest quads i have ever seen. Billet Aluminum frame, 4 cylinder, 100 hp 75lb-fttq, full race exhaust, 4 piston calipers, race suspension, OZ wheels....list is long... Check out the site and read up....$50,000....lil much though.... Edit: this thread in noway is to...
  12. dago

White Suit w/ Black Shoes...(pic request)

Trying to decide if i should have my wheels powder coated black... The only pics i have found w/ black wheels is the "Storm Trooper" GTI w/ the black Tettsut's. So, if you have and pics of a Candy White w/ black wheels..post'em up...danke.
  13. dago

Donk, drag strip...hilarity insues...(vid)

Are you kidding me? As if Donks weren't bad enough... http://jalopnik.com/cars/custom-cars/somebody-catch-it-now-donked-on-the-strip-248332.php
  14. dago

Sic, sic , sic.

I have never pic whored someone elses GTI but damn, this one i found on the Vortex is quite beautiful. I think it's the bronze RS4's. Tasty.
  15. dago

That's not a intake....this is a intake...

I was just browsing throught the Vortex boards and came upon this thread. It seems like a great design and looks like it utilizes the location of the stock intake...i want one badly. Talks about it on page 3 of the thread but you should read the entire post on the build-up of the GTI....very...