GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kubik2233

Power Steering Not Working Properly

So recently I've been made aware that my power steering does not work as well as in other VW Golf 5s. I always assumed it was just not that strong, since turning the steering wheel was easier than in a car with no power steering but harder than in other cars I've driven. Any suggestions on what...
  2. kubik2233

Dashboard Display Controls

So until a few days ago when I would drive, the little screen between the speedometer and rpm gauge would show the current fuel usage. I disconnected the battery in order to repair a different problem, and now it just shows the temperature. I have my manual but it is in german, I've tried to...
  3. kubik2233

ESP Button Light

So probably a dumb question: I’ve recently noticed that my ESP buttons light is on (The word OFF glows in orange). I’ve done a bit of research online as my owners manual is in German and I don’t know it, and I might be mistaken but it is supposed to indicate that ESP is off. However, on my...
  4. kubik2233

Airbag fault

So basically my Golf has issues with drivers side wiring harness, because some of the cables are broken due to age probably (188 thousand km), resulting in the left mirror adjustment motor not working, left mirror blinker not working and the central lock not working on drivers side. While I was...