GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zz2

EOI: brand new OEM talladega 18 inch wheels + tyres (perth)

my R is due this week and i plan on fitting my BBS CHs onto it ASAP i will be selling the talladega's with 4 Yokohama Advan Sport V103 tyres with 60% tread. the rims will have under 100km on them by the time theyre taken off my R and the tyres will be professionally fitted and balanced...
  2. zz2

FS - Neuspeed Power Pulley

i bought it and never got around to fitting it. still in the box. will suit A3, GTI and Jetta 2.0T engines $130. i will ship to anywhere in OZ but at sellers expense
  3. zz2

HEY!!! its the google earth car

my hat goes off to these guys...
  4. zz2

Audi A1... yay or nay

im still undecided. its not as pretty as the Mini. the interior and front looks awesome but im not sold on the silver A and C pillars. the back end treatment with that funny ridge looks odd too
  5. zz2

whats with the hieroglyphics when i play MP3 CD's

anyone else get this too? all my freakin MP3 CDs do it and i dont know what causes it. the same funny ӱ Ƿ symbol never show up on itunes etc... its only when i play it in the car. im sure theres a simple explanation but it really pisses off the OCD vw owner in me
  6. zz2

PLEASE build this Toyota!

as a massive fan of the original AE86 i would seriously consider buying one of these if it came into production. the market is in desperate need of a cheap, lightweight RWD platform. i find it amazing that the worlds largest and most profitable car maker has no propper sports car in its range...
  7. zz2

WA's Retarded Hoon Laws

its happened again. this time it was a Mini Cooper S belonging to Perths BMW/ Mini dealer Auto Classic. the offender was on a test drive http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/car-dealer-second-victim-of-flawed-hoon-laws/story-e6frg13u-1225827254808
  8. zz2

rough start up

i posted this in the tech part of the forum but seeing as most people (me included) dont venture outside of the aussie section i thought i should post it here.... i have noticed lately that my sisters 06 GTI has been sounding rough on start up. it seems like the engine is struggling to find...
  9. zz2

MY06 GTI with surging idle at start up

have noticed lately that my sisters 06 GTI has been sounding rough on start up. it seems like the engine is struggling to find idle after the first turn over. it only lasts a few seconds but its quite an evident spluttering sound. i filmed both the exhaust and engine just to give you guys an...
  10. zz2

is it just me or is this a bargin?

saw it on TV tonight... Ford is offering '09 XR5 Focus's for $35,000 drive away not wanting to sound like im giving a free plug here but that seems like a pretty good deal for a very decent a hot hatch. to get similar speced GTI on the road you would be looking at ~ $9,000- $10,000 more :iono:
  11. zz2

i know someone from here was responsible... but WHO?!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/lovers-caught-romping-in-historic-sydney-clocktower/story-e6frf96o-1225803240157 i bet it was Jig :thumbup:
  12. zz2

aftermarket suspension option

im awaiting a White James review
  13. zz2

parking fail...

yesterday afternoon i came back from a meeting to see this idiot parked infront of the entry/ exit to our car park!!!! Rather than calling the City of Perth parking inspectors a polite note was stuck onto the offending persons windscreen saying ‘NICE PARKING! Thanks for blocking our...
  14. zz2

what will your mk6 look like?

mine will look a little something like this...
  15. zz2

my productive day at work...

YEAHH!!!!!!! his gf lives a few work stations away.... it then inspired me to make a new sign for the bin...
  16. zz2

guess whos colour coded....

me!!!!!!!!!!!! :happyanim: its a totally flawless job and i couldnt be happier with how its turned out. best of all with my connections in the panel beating industry it only cost me $350 :biggrin:
  17. zz2

has anyone here ordered from BSH?

ive been trying to contact them to buy their uprated billet pendulum gearbox mount and they have not responded. this is not the first time i have emailed them about ordering parts to get no reply. its very dissapointing because their products looks the best and its very well priced. you would...
  18. zz2

my new ride!!

it is a 2007 Hyosung GT250R with 10,000kms on the clock the previous owner did all the mods to it that i was planning on doing my self which includes: - top of the line Michelin pilot tyres - up rated brake pads - tinted front screen - Howler slip on pipe - aftermarket filters - tank protector...
  19. zz2

EOI: Eibach Pro kit

hey guys and girls, i have a set of brand new, never been fitted Eibach Pro springs for sale. they are for a GTI with DSG. they dont drop the car as much as the H&R sports which is why i opted for them as they were a good medium between stock and the H&Rs. they will drop the car approx 10-15mm...
  20. zz2

TAI breaks gear box mounts...

i took my car in for service today and i told them about the clucking i get when reversing and sometimes under hard braking. a few hours later they call me back saying i have a broken engine mount and they wont be covering it under warranty because of my TAI. now this is not the first time i...