GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Custom Shaped Vinyl ?

Hello, I am looking to a different kind of vinyl wrap on my car, and am looking for a website in which I can order automotive vinyl that is precut into shapes, from a few inches. I'm not looking for a whole livery piece but about 100-150 5" x 5" shapes in vinyl wrap. If anyone knows anything...
  2. V

Name these wheels ?

Hi found these wheels on a Instagram account and would like to know the name of them, or some similar to these if possible
  3. V

Trunk Mounted Wing ?

Hello, I am interested a trunk mounted wing, I have seen someone mount the BYC EK hatch wing onto a MK5 GTI and am curious if anyone has done this and knows where I could get this wing or something like it in the US ? Save the hate about a wing on a GTI
  4. V

Stock ride height + wide ?

I am interested in running 17x9.5 et25 on my 07 GTI, I’m still on stock suspension and would like to know if I would have any problems running these. I always hear people running wide setups but they are always lowered. I want to stay stock height though possibly a 1in drop in the far future if...
  5. V

Loud and legal for cheap ?

Hello, I drive a MK5 GTI 07 with resonator delete and want to be louder, I don’t want to get a catless downpipe because I don’t want to fail inspection, I also don’t want to remove the muffler and fail inspection as well. Is there anything I can do to get it louder while not being able to pass...
  6. V

Raceland Downpipe ?

Hello, first post here. I drive a 2007 MKV GTI completely stock and looking to do my first mod. I'd like it to be louder and was thinking about the raceland downpipe. I have seen many videos about an aftermarket downpipe with X delete's but I am curious about the sound with an aftermarket...