GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Second Traction System?

Afternoon Guys, hoping someone here can help, I took the GTi out on the track a few days ago and while I had the ESP system off I could feel there was something that was limiting my Throttle on some of the corners like a second traction control system? Any way to Disable this? pull a fuse or...
  2. N

Track Guys - Sumps

Hey guys, So the Golf has raced in its first two rounds of Time Attack, We currently pretty happy with how its performing in street class, But hearing mixed things and just looking for an answer regarding Sumps and Baffeling. So some people are saying the EA888 needs it but not the EA113...
  3. N

Track Guys - Pedal Relocate

Hey guys, So after some shake downs with the new track car, Wanted to ask someone who's done a strip down of a mk5. The brake pedal/ Both pedals how much of a mission would it be to move them over, Found they sit way to far over and not centered, which is great daily driving, but having both...
  4. N

DSG Reset /Without Vagcom

Admins you can delete Bought a WAGCom setup
  5. N

K04 Stock Swap Questions?

Hey guys, I'm back for more basic ass questions :P We've been offered a K04 off the Pirelli edition for a really good price. Not I know with the ST's and such still running on the stock software you can swap it over and the boost controllers and ECU keep everything in check. wanted to know...
  6. N

Turbosmart DV Question

Hey guys, More stupid questions from me. We got sent this kit for the GTi and I've asked them but they'll be chatting to their techs on it, thought I would ask here. So with this kit...
  7. N

Intercooler/Oil Cooler Sizes

Hey guys, So back again with more questions... Our Time Attack team is Sponsored by Mishimoto so busy putting together a shopping list for them. We are def's going K04 turbo on the car, will ether be a hybrid or just one off a S3 for now, we will rebuild a forged motor later on and look at...
  8. N

MK5 Catch Can Questions/Design

Hey everyone, so we recently picked up a 2008 mk5 GTi for Time Attack build to Race alongside our Focus ST225. Knowing very little on these engines, we beginning with replacing all the bits and what not. and one of the bits to replace seems to be the PCV, Now we would like to just delete it...