GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sherif65

HEAVILY MODDED !

2. sherif65

WHAT THE HELL ??!!

3. sherif65

Why am i still here ??

I sold my GTI and got this one but i still come here everyday...don't know the real reason..did i make a mistake by selling the GTI or i just can't take it off my mind ??? this car is far more powerful than the GTI...its 5 litres , 381 PS.....I am going insane and guess i need help ! If i will...
  4. sherif65

12 July 2009-WOW !

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/sherif65/?action=view&current=Sandstorm-1.flv
  5. sherif65

12 July 2009-WOW !

6. sherif65

Sorry GTI ....I fell in love !

Saw this beauty a week ago...Fell in love.....Sold my GTI and bought it yesterday...Will receive it tomorrow night so will post more pics...Those pics from the ad selling this car..Its a 1995 Mercedes SL 500 AMG Cabrio...381 PS, , full options...blue leather seats, 12 cd changer, 8 tapes...
  7. sherif65

Help Please !

Been searching for couple of days for TR GTI with Red BBS wheels and cannot find...Any help ? Thanks
  8. sherif65

Vintage Beauties

Enjoy !
  9. sherif65

You Guys Agree ?

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. Sacha Guitry My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. Rodney Dangerfield Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. Anonymous First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"...
  10. sherif65

Take A Wild Guess

All the World Famous Men/Women in one singlePhotograph/Artwork How many do you know ?
  11. sherif65

Kuwait cars

I was passing by when i saw those cars...Sorry they are phone photos but thought i had to take them...Enjoy. (This is a trial to upload them...hope it works )
  12. sherif65

Is it expensive ?

I was offered this from a company here in Kuwait...Is this price good ? ABT Power S upgrade to app. 221 kW (300 HP), 370 Nm for VW Golf GTI 2.0T FSI 147 kW (200 HP) - optimized electronic motor management (ECU) - ABT turbo charger ABT brake system 345 mm Price Kd 2,500 with...
  13. sherif65

Who has the oldest GTI here ?

Would love to see pics too...This will be interesting i guess.
  14. sherif65

What if you didnt like MKVI ?

What will you do ? Stay with your MKV or will leave VW ?
  15. sherif65

Is this normal ?

I just bought new rims last nite...18x8 ...the original rims were 18x7.5...I feel the car is slower and heavier..the old tyres fit the new rims perfectly..Is this normal ?? Will post pics of the new rims soon :)
  16. sherif65

Spent more cuz of this forum ?

Hell Yeah !!
  17. sherif65

Any girls in this forum ?

I did not meet a girl yet here in the forum...if you are one , hope you can prove it :smile:
  18. sherif65

Help with my signature

Sorry...Cannot edit the size anymore and cant remove it !!!!!
  19. sherif65

GTI New Shape

Will you still buy the new GTI when it is released ? I will definitely !