GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VWTDI07

MPG

so with diesel fuel being upwards of $5 a gallon I drove like a granny in the TDi and I got rewarded with 598 miles on the tank:happyanim:
  2. VWTDI07

Selling Jetta Front Grill

Im selling for the Old Man he installed a gli grill to his jetta at the dealer and the jetta grill has never been used. He is firm on these prices: $250 pick up $250 + cost for delivery. thanks!
  3. VWTDI07

Mk4 tdi love? ha

thanks gtikid!
  4. VWTDI07

F/S 06 Jetta Grill....

was never put on the car! Had gli grill installed by dealer! pm with offers!:thumbup:
  5. VWTDI07

Cars from my work

Thought it looked cool Perfect but the guy blew the motor and it went back to VW :cry: This guy owns a 120k lexus as well I got to drive this! :bow: I drove from work to the post office and MY head was at work when the car got to the post office :drinking: :eyebulge: just...
  6. VWTDI07

vs. Del Sol...

:cry: :brokenheart: I lost bad. So I wanted to see under the hood.
  7. VWTDI07

ForzaMSP2

the mkiv .:R32 is really fast when fully modded in this game... A whopping 10 acceleration and 748hp!:w00t:
  8. VWTDI07

MK4 VR6 vs. MKV GTI

I was heading into work and I see a MKV GTI approaching in the passing lane. I Drop into 4th and wait to see if he would want to play... He does and we gun it around 60 and we go up untill about 85 when I have to shut down due to my exit approaching... I have CAI. Was he just playing around or...
  9. VWTDI07

Ocean City Gathering?

I was at a red light and a guy in a MK4 GTI asked me if I was heading to Ocean City Maryland for the biggest VW gathering in the US...Anyone have any info on this? Thanks:iono:
  10. VWTDI07

My 2006 TDI

What do you guys think? I love the honeycomb of the gli/gti but I have to have the gas miles of the diesel....
  11. VWTDI07

FOR Mk 4 TDI

:thumbsup: Replace your MAF (mass air flow sensor) with that from a 2.0.... the 35hp and 45 lbs gain is remarkable!!! Did this in my 2001TDI and the sensor from a 2.5 in my 2006 TDI and its amazing:thumbsup:
  12. VWTDI07

2006 Jetta Grill

I exchanged my 06 stock grill on my TDI for a GLI front end. The stock front has never been used! P/M your offers. :w00t:
  13. VWTDI07

Opinion?

Hey Im a newb to the mod thing. I have a 2003 GTI VR6. What should the first mod I should get that is under $400? p.s. I dont want to boost this...
  14. VWTDI07

vs. BMW M3

cruisin down mentor ave saturday night when all of a sudden a blue bmw passes. I gun it to try to catch up. We come up to a light and we drop it... I love my VW but I was heartbroken by how bad I was beat...:brokenheart:
  15. VWTDI07

Jeremy Clarkson is my hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIf-0S48WM0
  16. VWTDI07

Tdi ?

Any advice to what I can to to my 06 TDI for performance upgrades? May be an ignorant question but Im still a newbie!
  17. VWTDI07

Funny Story

Alright so I drive a 2006TDI with the GLI honeycomb grill...as you all know a stock TDI has 100hp so I don't even try to race it. But the other night I was on my way home from my girlfriends house and in my mirrors I see two cars coming pretty quickly and the black 06' GTI passes me on the right...