GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Veloster N

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/hyundai-veloster-n-shown-leaked-170900253.html
  2. L

FS: brand new RSE10

Hello, (excuse the 1 post.. I am an experienced member on the mk7 forum (same username) and thought the mk5 guys would like to check these out ) I have brand new still in the original boxes 18x8 rse10 in satin black. Never even taken out the boxes and has all the RS center caps and protective...
  3. L

FS: brand new RSE10

Hello, (excuse the 1 post.. I am an experienced member on the mk7 forum (same username) and thought the mk5 guys would like to check these out ) I have brand new still in the original boxes 18x8 rse10 in satin black. Never even taken out the boxes and has all the RS center caps and protective...
  4. L

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

My toys
  5. L

US spec 2018 Tiguan Revealed

Less hp than the previous generation? Why?
  6. L

If you could have any other Mk, what would it be?

Mk5 r32 in blue... something about that vr6 sound that gets me going. Probably will pick one up in a few years if I can find a decent condition one.
  7. L

What's the most EFFED UP movie that you've seen?

Kids (1995)... most fucked up none horror in existence. ..unbeatable Horror wise.. hmmm. The original exorcist still has chills down my spine... messing with all that spiritual stuff gets pretty uncomfortable lol