GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

BEST CAR COMMERCIAL EVARRR

http://www.brobible.com/girls/video/hottest-car-commercial-ever
  2. T

Need opinions.

Facts: Looking to get rid of my gli. I drive 20k miles a year. AWD would be awesome for work (need to be in the office even if it snows). Subaru STi: I test drove an 2013 STi and loved it. With the amount of driving I do, is reliability going to be an issue with the STi ? (will remain stock)...
  3. T

Shaved Bunny + Sti

Opinions on cars and pictures welcomed. Thanks for looking.
  4. T

Rabbit on Futura's

My pictures and my buddy's car. Open to criticism on both ends, photography and the car itself.
  5. T

Help me get better.

Just looking for some feedback on my photography. Check out my flickr at flickr.com/bperna and let me know things I should improve on, change, etc. I'm open to all critiquing. Any opinion, good or bad is helpful :thumbsup: Thanks ! Also, the pictures of the paintball event were the first time...
  6. T

Need a carfax

My buddy is trying to buy a 350z. Just needs a vin check and the history. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated. vin #: jn1az34d05m608273 Thanks
  7. T

gti red smiley

anyone know where I could buy a new red stripe from the gti grill?
  8. T

worth it ?

I'm looking to get into something new. Mainly looking at a 2011 WRX and got a quote from my insurance company for how much it would be to insure it. What your guys opinion. Is it worth it to pay $800 more a year for insurance. Also if your wondering why such a large increase. I'm 21 and male...
  9. T

iPad with case. LNIB !!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD !!! Up for sale is my iPad 16gb wifi with an apple flip cover case. I used it throughout the semester but don't plan on using it again this year. Looking for $375 Gifted on paypal and shipped.PRICE DROP $325 GIFTED/SHIPPED (If you don't want to gift it you can cover...
  10. T

Stock as sh!t

Mostly stock so nothing special but I think the picture came out good. I had coilovers and wheels but sold them and most likely selling the car as well.
  11. T

D5100 vs T3i

My 21st birthday is approaching and my grandmother offered to buy me the Canon T3i. (my mother told her I wanted it). I decided to do some research on the camera and noticed the Nikon D5100 is very comparable. I've gone to bestbuy and held both in my hand and I like the feel of the Nikon more...
  12. T

Obama can rap !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGfHs72q_M
  13. T

Mike Burrough's BMW

delete thread
  14. T

Hi, My name is

What's up everyone? My names Brett. I've been lurking on here for a long time, and finally bought a MK5. I bought a platinum gray 2006 GLI, pre-owned from Donaldson's VW in August, here in Long Island. Bought it with 29k and already have 41k haha. Just started to mod it but have some decent...
  15. T

Side skirts

I did a search and came up with nothing. Anyone have a picture of thunderbunny side skirts on a jetta/gli thanks
  16. T

VIN #

Didn't really know where to post this and its not a Mark 5 but i've seen people get vin numbers checked on here before. Can someone check this number and let me know if the title is clean/free of accidents etc. VIN: 3VWSE69M24M105562 Thanks
  17. T

Gti to r32;passat to r36;Gli to ?

So they have an upgraded gti known as the R32 which is amazing. Now VW is introducing the r36 for the passat. Why dont they introduce a R34 or something for the gli. i think it would be awesome. it could have awd and like 250 or 300 hp and compete with the sti or evo possibly. so why dont they...
  18. T

Quality

How is the quality of AT Italia rims. I know there Italian made so thats a plus i guess but are they good rims. I really like the s6 rims that they have. they look like the rs4 reps and are wayyy cheaper, but how are they. i know there kinda heavy at 26 pounds but they would be on a rabbit so im...
  19. T

How long + other ?'s

So how long does it take to get a rabbit shipped from germany here to Ny? I figure it would take about 2-3 months or do you think it would be longer. If i were to order my car in June/july would it be an 08 or 07? All the dealers around here are sold out of rabbits or have limited available...
  20. T

When are 08's out..(MIRZA not allowed..you will be shot)

So when does VW realese the 08' Rabbit and Gti???