GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

new to LB area

Hey guys, The wife and i just moved down here and i was basically just looking to see if there are any weekly mk5 meets or car meets in general out here. I drive my good ol mk5 gti and she has a mk7 tsi. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  2. B

Wtb short block ftsi

Im looking for a short block for a 07 Gti the shop thinks my engine might be gone so im just looking for options on engine swaps while i debate having them do more of a tear down Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  3. B

Any advice?

So i brought my 07 gti into the shop because it wouldnt start at all, i only have partial compustion (25%) in 3 cylinders and zero in the 4th. The timing belt is fine as well as the fuel pump, fuel filter, and spark plugs. I change my oil roughly every 5k miles, does anyone have any advice or...
  4. B

Lost with no ideas

Hey guys, im looking for any input at this point. So long story short my MkV wont start at all, i checked my codes and it was popping a p0343 and p0010 so i replaced the CPS. I also changed the spark plugs, fuel filter, and inspected my fuel pump and cam follower. My serpentine belt turns, the...