GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. darweezie21

Headlight help please!

Anyone in the long beach, la, or oc area know where I can get a headlight baked? I don't really trust myself doing it. I was screwing in a new bulb and I accidentally popped out some clips on the inside of the housing, the only way i can get to it is baking the headlight and doing it from the...
  2. darweezie21

PDR in So Cal

anyone know a good PDR spot in so cal? Preferably the LA area
  3. darweezie21

WTB:euro lip attachment for stock gti lip

i remember seeing on here somewhere a while back about an attachment that connects to the stock gti lip to make it look like a euro lip, i wanna know where i can get one, thanks fellas!
  4. darweezie21

photo request

i know this is kinda off topic and not mkv related, but do you guys remember those pictures posted on here a while back with a storm trooper driving a white car and darth vader driving a black car. If anyone knows where i can obtain those pics lemme kno! thnks fellas ~darwin
  5. darweezie21

clicking noise in the rear

I noticed that every time I'm driving slow to park, or just slowing down, i can hear a sort of clicking sound or clunking sound in the rear, it's not too bad and doesn't affect the drive or anything, just kind of starting to get annoying. kind of sounds like its coming from under my trunk. any...
  6. darweezie21

Super Wierd sub woofer issue! help!

So yesterday, i was driving around, and i noticed that every time i hit a bump, or when i would go through imperfections in the road the sub woofer would go off! After this happened, i realized that when i close a door or even just stomp my foot on the cars floor, the sub would go off! Has this...
  7. darweezie21

wheel question

So i was hearing a weird vibrating sound coming from the rear and thought that new tires might fix this, so i got new tires. But i noticed that the sound was still occurring, so i lifted my car up to check some shit, i was trying to figure out where the vibrating sound was coming from. While...
  8. darweezie21

sound at low speeds

when I let off the gas then slow down(even when not applying brakes), after about 35 or 30 mph and below, you can hear a loud humming/vibrating sound. I was thinking it was a wheel bearing or warped/warn tire, but it only happens at very low speeds. Any input anyone? I also got into an accident...
  9. darweezie21

creaking sound coming from up front

i just noticed that sometimes when it's cold out, coming to a stop, i can hear a creaking sound coming from the front somewhere, almost sounds like an old wheelchair swaying back and forth...anyone know what this could be?
  10. darweezie21

FS/FT: GTI front grills for a jetta front

anyone down to trade? let me kno, if anything i'll be willing to put cash out there.
  11. darweezie21

trade my gti ug front for a rabbit front

anyone in the area might wanna trade their ug rabbit front for my gti front? lemme kno! lol
  12. darweezie21

pop/clank sound when turning

my car makes this weird pop/clank sound when turning. When you hear the sound you can almost feel it at your feet when you step on the pedals, any idea what this sound could be? any opinions/suggestions would be appreciated. IT happens mostly when I'm making a right turn. Thanks guys
  13. darweezie21

feeler FT: painted oem sideskirts, rear valence, and front lip

i might be interested to trade all that's listed in the title for stock black valences + cash. all the oem valences and sideskirts that i have are painted united gray. make me an offer, prefer local.
  14. darweezie21

plastidip sideskirts

how will plastidip hold up on the oem gti sideskirts? opinions anyone? or pics if anyone has any?
  15. darweezie21

WTB: front UG bumper...either rabbit or gti

lemme know what you got, located in long beach, ca. i'm looking for any united grey front bumpers. gimme offers! thanks!
  16. darweezie21

racing games question (XBOX 260)

sorry if this sounds like a noob question but does anyone know any racing games that actually uses a steering wheel and a clutch? or where i can get a steering wheel with a clutch. Thanks guys
  17. darweezie21

audi engine cover question

how can i make a b7 audi a4 engine cover fit the gti's? any cutting or anything required? thanks!
  18. darweezie21

fix-it ticket in socal!

i just got pulled over for no front plate, missing current insurance info, and tinted windows! ahhh! does anyone know how much a fix it ticket is now? thanks guys
  19. darweezie21

Eurojet Engine Amplication Pipe

what is this really for? pros and cons? experience anyone? lemme know here's a link: http://www.20squared.com/product_p/5.1.023.htm
  20. darweezie21

brakes vibrating issue

well my car is DSG, and yesterday while i was driving uphill in traffic i would let off the brakes to go up a little bit and i could feel the brake pedal and hear the brakes vibrating. Does anyone know what this might be? ABS possibly? any help would be much appreciated, thanks guys!