GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sebas_theFish

Mk5 R32 Simota Intake

Looking to buy a Mk5 R32 Simota Intake. Anybody have one they will ship to Brisbane?
  2. Sebas_theFish

Rain Sensor Problem

Anyone had issues with their rain sensor? If I set my wipers to auto, when driving into direct sunlight or even sometimes just ambient light the wipers will activate. Usually they'll stay on an intermittent speed but sometimes they'll set off full speed and won't stop unless I take them off auto.
  3. Sebas_theFish

Help with Highline retrofit part number

Based on what you already have all you need is a new steering wheel control module 1K0953549CH is the part number to use when doing this swap.
  4. Sebas_theFish

Windscreen defrost vent same on Mk6?

Does anyone know if the central defrost vent that runs along the front of the dashboard is the same on the Mk5 and Mk6?
  5. Sebas_theFish

5 door window module/motors in 3 door?

Can anyone confirm if 5 door window motors/modules also work in a 3 door? From memory they don't because the window drop is a different distance but can't find a solid answer now.
  6. Sebas_theFish

VCDS Mk5 Heated Seat

Does anybody know where I need to look in VCDS to see if the heated seats are activated/voltage etc?
  7. Sebas_theFish

Front Seat Wiring Diagrams Needed

Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the front seats they could share please? 2007 with leather if it makes a difference.
  8. Sebas_theFish

Mk5 Cluster EEPROM Change (Cruise control light)

Does anybody know what I need to modify in the cluster dump of an 863 cluster to change the behaviour of the cruise control light. Currently it's on all the time when cruise control is switched on. On my 874 cluster the cruise control light only comes on when a speed is actively set. I want to...
  9. Sebas_theFish

Wipers won't go into 'service position' anymore.

Issue was solved by using coding from another Mk5 Golf. Have no idea how the coding in my wiper module got messed up!?
  10. Sebas_theFish

18z Caliper Fitment (Will they clear my wheels?)

What're my chances of fitting some 18z calipers behind my new wheels as they are? Wheel specs are 18x8.5+45. The closest point of the stock caliper to the spoke is 5mm and clearance around the rest of the caliper seems fine.
  11. Sebas_theFish

Lowered R32 tyre fitment help

Just had the R32 lowered 1" on H&R springs and about to order some new 18x8.5+45 wheels which should be a flush fitment? Can I get away with running 235/40 tyres or will I have to stick with 225/40 to clear the guards. Will do fender screw mod and trim the liners if necessary but nothing more.
  12. Sebas_theFish

***SOLD***VW/Audi 3.2 V6 Intake Manifold Gasket 022133237C

$65+postage Very high quality aftermarket part produced by Victor Reinz. Brand new in bag. Located: Brisbane, Australia Willing to ship
  13. Sebas_theFish

1K0858069F Volkswagen Climatic Trim Surround Anthracite

$70+postage Brand new in package, genuine VW part. Anthracite/dark grey colour. NOT the lighter stainless steel colour found on some Mk5 Golfs. Fits Mk5 Golf and Jettas with manual air conditioning. Location: Brisbane, Australia Willing to Ship
  14. Sebas_theFish

30 Byte Midline CECM

$70+postage Midline CECM taken from a Passat Part Number : 3C0 937 049 AH Should fit other VW, Audis and Skodas from the same generation, check your part numbers. Small chip in plastic visible in 2nd photo, doesn't affect anything. Location:Brisbane, Australia Willing to post
  15. Sebas_theFish

Wipers won't go into 'service position' anymore.

After having removed and reinstalled my wiper assembly the wipers will no longer go into service position. When I initially removed the wiper arms they were in the service position as well as when I reinstalled them. However whenever I try and do it now (ignition on, ignition off, hold down...
  16. Sebas_theFish

Silver Climatronic Surround

Is anybody selling this piece specifically in this colour? Part No: 1K0858069L V80
  17. Sebas_theFish

WANTED Silver Climatronic Surround

Is anybody selling this piece specifically in this colour? Part No: 1K0858069L V80
  18. Sebas_theFish

Strange DRL error

This error has started appearing in association with the bulb out error every time the car is started. My car doesn't have DRLs activated. Both left and right lights are supposedly defective.
  19. Sebas_theFish

Hill hold on R32 DSG?

Was the hill auto hold feature only on 2008 R32s and later? Is it possible to enable it on a 2007? Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk