1. Nataraki

WTB

I have a set. PM me.
  2. Nataraki

WTB: Factory catalytic converter for MY 2008 GTI

Let me know if you have one
  3. Nataraki

Wanted: MKV GTI Factory Cat

Let me know if you have one. Prefer local to me or can pay shipping if resonable.
  4. Nataraki

For Sale: Used OEM K03 Turbo 15k miles

Selling for $175 shipped to lower 48 states. In very good shape, no shaft play whatsoever. I bought it from a forum member as a back up for mine, but it's just sitting in my garage for 3 years now.
  5. Nataraki

WTB: OEM downpipe

Let me know what you got.
  6. Nataraki

WTB: OEM downpipe

Let me know if you have one lying around. Prefer local.
  7. Nataraki

WTB: Leather armrest

If you got one, please PM me.
  8. Nataraki

WTB: K03 turbo (BPY)

Anybody got one lying around?
  9. Nataraki

stock FSI down pipe

WTB: stock downpipe for FSI, please PM me.
  10. Nataraki

HPFP CAM housing hole, is it like this from factory?

So I changed my CF this weekend and spent a little longer inspecting everything on my HPFP and noticed a hole on the 9 o'clock side of the CAM housing where the HPFP sits. I'm hoping this is from the factory and not a tear? Everything else seems to be fine, and no I haven't had any CF failure...
  11. Nataraki

Brake pad wear sensor via VAGCOM

Yes I did search the forum but found nothing, anyone have done this before mind sharing? I bought a brake pad (Endless MX-72) that doesn't have the wiring for the brake pad sensor. It's been a couple of months and the warning on the dash board is starting to irritate me:biggrin: I have a 2008...
  12. Nataraki

HPFP parts

I rounded the brass fitting that connects the HPFP to the metal supply line while attempting to change the cam follower this weekend, my question is, is it possible to buy this part alone? Would you care to post some links?
  13. Nataraki

LOWERED, new front endlinks?

Hey all, I just lowered my car this weekend, Koni yellows + H&R sports springs. I was wondering if my stock front swaybar endlinks is too long for the new set-up? Is it HIGHLY recommended to change those front endlinks after lowering the car? Thanks in advance for any input.
  14. Nataraki

HPFP kit vs. APR HPFP

I'm planning to go Stage 2+ this summer, from what I've read so far the APR pump is rock solid built but it's a few hundred bucks more than the HPFP upgrade kit. And because of that I'm leaning towards HPFP kit, or am I better off spending a few more to get the APR?
  15. Nataraki

H&R FSB+RSB stiffness setting?

Any folks here have the same set-up, what's your stiffness setting in front and rear?
  16. Nataraki

Headlight beam adjustment

Anyone can send me link to threads about the subject? I think my headlight beam projection is a 'lil bit high after installing koni shocks and lowering springs. Any help is very much appreciated.
  17. Nataraki

3" GHL downpipe + Stock Catback

Anyone having this set-up? Do u have any sound clip you can share? :thumbsup:
  18. Nataraki

the magic letter "S"

Ok so on the way home yesterday about 30 miles drive, I've decided to go "S" mode + spirited driving all the way on my way home and it was the happiest driving moment I've ever had:happyanim: I'm bone stock at this point with a DSG tranny, and I was wondering if Stage 2 or 2+ would be the same...
  19. Nataraki

Lubricant for door hinge

Hey All, I'm just wondering what you guys use to lubricate your door hinges? Any suggestion/s is appreciated.:thumbsup: