GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Hotchkis/APR Rear Sway Bar

I've got a brand new bar, from hotchkis directly, which I can no longer use. My loss is your gain, as it retails for $300. I'm looking for $250, picked up in the California Bay Area. I'm on the peninsula. Get in touch with me if you want to swoop it up. Grab it sooner and I might even give you a...
  2. J

New all metal water pump

Morning gents, Just got my hands on a new water pump which has a fully cast aluminum housing, no plastic of any kind on this thing. As we know the flange that mates to the block itself is a trouble area on TSI motors, I thought I'd give this option a shot. Did the install with a buddy of mine...
  3. J

Lets talk Dog-bone/Pendulum mounts

Gents. In my mkv gti with the TSI motor, I have been running the Euro-jet mounts since the dawn of time, since they were the only things available when first building the car. Now that they are no longer around, and I have trashed the dogbone mount, I need a new one. Went with ECS, but this...
  4. J

Federal 595 RS-RR

Title says it all, I want to hear any feedback anyone has. I've mounted 255/40/17 on some TR Motorsport MT1s and am happy with the results in regards normal day to day driving, as I wanted to break them in a bit before I headed to the track on them this weekend. They're noisy at high way speeds...
  5. J

Fastivus 2017?

I'm considering making the drive down from the bay area, but am curious if anyone else is going and signed up for the track event?
  6. J

Windshield washer to rad cooler help!

Morning Gents, I am headed to buttonwillow this weekend and am trying to figure out how to get the wipers to stop, but keep the functionality of the washer pump working. I have figured out how I plan to do the sprayer and what not, but need help getting the wipers to stop! Will the fuse do just...
  7. J

My MKV GTI out at the track

Been taking my MKV GTI out on the track the last couple years, and have just had a weekend with new carbotech brake pads on my 17z conversion kit. Running Trofeo R tires, and have a full APR K04 kit with all the supporting goodies from APR as well. Half cage was built by 034Motorsport in...