GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

No fuel pressure with new parts - 2006 BPY

Hey all! Posting again about my GTI (2006, BPY). After figuring out the timing belt and getting the timing set, it's been driving around great! Then suddenly, it stopped working - stranded me 30 miles from home. Only thing I can think of being wrong is the fuel delivery system, which I've...
  2. S

Faulty wiring harness / Multiple sensor fail codes / NO START

Hey all, I'm back at it again with my problematic GTI. This time it's a bit worse trouble - I took the engine apart twice to carbon clean it (the second time was because I forgot the manifold partitions...), and now it won't start. It's throwing a bunch of codes for sensors out of range, and I'm...
  3. S

.:R32 VR6 water/meth exploration

Hey MKV lovers! :thumbup: Water methanol injection - I've seen the results all over with the 2.0T platform (especially with the new MQB engines), however it's very rare to see any w/m kits put onto our VR6. I know, I know, these are naturally aspirated engines and rather expensive to...
  4. S

DMF rattle... fixed itself?

Hey everybody! First post here, after a solid year and a half of stalking the forums for info before I bought my first car. :) Now, my lovely DSG has started doing strange things. About 6 months into ownership, it slowly started rattling when starting from a standstill, and slowly got worse. I...