GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. juniormkv

Transformers The Movie

has anyone seen this movie yet? GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! I liked it a lot it was awesome!!!!!! the autobots rule!!!! and that new camaro:drool: very well done the wait was worth it :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  2. juniormkv

GTI vs 350Z

last nigth coming back home, i was doing about 65 mph and this car behind me starting riding my ass,so i just stayed there,then he went to pass me,thats when i saw that it was a 350z so i started going to stay right there with him,and then he punched it, so i did the same and started pulling...
  3. juniormkv

Any Gtgs Tonight?

Is anything going on tonight over here in phx???????:burnrubber:
  4. juniormkv

Uploading Photos

:help: I'VE TRIED TO UPLOAD PICS IN TO MY GARAGE EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE O.K BUT WHEN I GET TO THE PART THAT SAYS UPLOAD PHOTOS, I CLICK BROWSE AND THEN IT ASKS WHERE TO LOOK, I TYPED MY PHOTOS IT OPENS MY FILES, BUT WHEN I GO TO PICK THE PICS NOTHING HAPPENS DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT AM I DOING...
  5. juniormkv

throttle not responding

hello everybody, two days ago i was driving my gti , i was doing about 60 mph, in 4th gear so i started going when i shifted from 5th to 6th i was doing about 105 and then the throttle stoped working it was like if the car was on neutral i keept steping on it but it wouldn'trespond until it went...
  6. juniormkv

apr exhaust is it worth it?

has any one done a apr exhaust on their gti? if so is it really worth 1200 dlls.? or can u get a cheaper one n just get the software upgrade afterwards n will apr do it? or where can u get the software upgrade?:iono: