GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Official Spotted Thread?

Does this site have one like Vortex somewhere?
  2. B

News on white R32 delay?

Anything new on the delay of the R32 in white? Heck, is it still delayed for that matter?
  3. B

Stock Ride Height OK?

I keep staring at my car trying to figure this out and I can't decide if I should lower it. If I do, I plan on going with the VW Driver Gear springs b/c I wanna keep my stock shox and a nice "conservative" drop is probably best for me since I live in DC. I'm an indecisive person for sure but...
  4. B

Good shop for spring installation?

Hey folks, I think I'm going with the Driver Gear springs for my drop, once I finally convince myself it's the right thing to do. Any recommendations for a decent shop to install the springs that won't charge a million bux? My thought was to call places like Induktion and EIP etc, but thought...
  5. B

Magicstk?

Okay, my first cheesy "spotted thread". UG, 4 door with 17s...VA tags, MAGICSTK or something like that, I dunno... You were smiling like this --->:biggrin: at the intersection of Thomas Circle and Vermont Ave today about 5:30 in DC Is your car lowered, or are my eyes no good?
  6. B

Finally in the mix.

White 4 Door Votexed loungin in DC. No more skateboard for transportaion! :biggrin:
  7. B

Decent deal? (Mid Atlantic Region)

4 Door PKG2 with Votex and Rubber Mats: 26,466 Any good? Haven't done any negotiating yet.
  8. B

Street Parking

Anyone parking their ride on the street in DC? With some cool OEM wheels and tint, think it would be a problem in NW?:iono:
  9. B

*Pic Request* CW 4 Door 17" stockers + Votex

Anybody? The Color based picture thread doesn't contain this combo. Am I being too needy? :biggrin: Trying to get an idea of what the Votex looks like on 17s. It's at a dealer 3 hours away and they don't have a pic. I May have a chance to finally get a car but I'd have to do something with...
  10. B

New pad/Parking in DC

So I have been looking for a new place to live (have to move in a month) and I'm trying to find a place with some garage parking that doesn't cost a million bux. Since that's pretty much impossible, do you guys think the MKV can make it on the streets of DC? Should I just give up and move to the...
  11. B

Pics of Khartoum wheels on Reflex Silver?

Anyone? :smile:
  12. B

Good Audio shops in MD?

Planning some things for the new MKV. Can someone recommend some good audio installers in the Baltimore/Washington area? Should I just go to Best Buy? :iono: I'll probably do after market Nav install or just plain audio stuff (head unit, amp etc) not sure yet. TIA
  13. B

Votex wait time?

Posted this on Votex, thought I'd try here as well... Finally decided on the 4 Door GTi, go to order tonight and I'm told it takes 3 months to get the Votex kit! I'm in the DC area but this is a dealer in Reisterstown MD that is a part of the Mile One network or whatever. Does this sound...