GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. boaz

been awhile since i whored

tires are meaty :( I will get the rear cambered.
  2. boaz

Operation pot hole

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Operation-Pothole-Time-to-Fill-112557174.html
  3. boaz

front plate inspection question please help lol

the city of west hollywood ruined my vacation yesterday. got a parking ticket that cost 60$ (my fault didn't read the sign) then we got another ticket at another spot for no front plate $46 (wtf) i saw like a mob of parking enforcement cars everywhere it was great lol. anyway i dont have a...
  4. boaz

FS: used ATT Blackberry bold 9000

kinda needs a new battery.. current one still works, but it dies pretty fast. the ball needs to be taken out to be cleaned, because it sometimes doesn't click i start the bidding high 120$ comes with charger, and also i bought the game scrabble ;) im also looking for used tires preferably...
  5. boaz

WTB: used tires 225/45/17 or anything close to that pleaseee

Give me your price..... shipped......however, i prefer socal.... and cheappppp! prefer a whole set, or a pair. I also have a used blackberry bold 9000 just needs a new battery and the ball needs to be taken out to be cleaned.. would be nice if we could trade, but that would be a shot in the dark
  6. boaz

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY DOG - ROWLAND HEIGHTS

SHE CAME HOME THIS MORNING!! MODS DELETE THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!
  7. boaz

help with macro economics class

there's a lot of smart people on here, and I was hoping one of you guys can chime in. taking it online at mt sac. teacher is practically useless.. I have a book that he wrote, and he just continually asks me to read it to get through the assignment. I ask my friends, and they are pretty much...
  8. boaz

quitting smoking

im on my 4th day.. im so excited i thought i'd share.... discuss? cigarettes..
  9. boaz

OEM + stance

i wish i had condoms in the car haha
  10. boaz

hi

been awhile just saying hi.. and im not dead if anyone cared lol :thumbsup: polished up my ride for this year... and actually im making a trip down to sd this weekend for a mini vacation if anyone wants to do me in the butt lemme know.
  11. boaz

Tuesday November 24th Asian Fusion Taco "Flying Pig Truck" @ Target in Rowland Height

Tuesday November 24th Asian Fusion Taco "Flying Pig Truck" @ Target in Rowland Height Hello guys Come support my friend and his pink taco truck hahahaha. Called the flying pig truck. With all the recent hype of asian fusion like Kogi, this beats Kogi in tastes by a long shot. They will be in...
  12. boaz

looking for chrome vinyl if it exists..or if the price is right

anyone wanna shoot me this kind of info?
  13. boaz

WTB: OEM hood... local preferred

hit me up with your price, I don't give a fuck what condition its in. oh ya i'm in southern california san gabriel valley
  14. boaz

who's going West Coast Worthersee ?

just wondering, ima stay at the motel 6 i believe.
  15. boaz

i have a bubble on my new tire

when will it blow? lol soon? awhile? never? when i drive the car, I think the bubble is making this dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud dud sound... cool or not cool? I think it is not cool :( I am open to tire donations.. 215/35/18 :) I believe this is due to the fact that...
  16. boaz

any english majors here?

im finally almost leaving community college after like 4 years dude.. fuck :wink: and im transferring out to another 4 yrs of fucking school.. and im an english major, can we have a thread of great literary discussion? haha i dunno i just want to see wut kinda stupid bums u guys turned out to...
  17. boaz

Possibly slowest air ride build ever mk5 gti

Here's what I got: Old mason tech signature series front struts easy street/air lift rear sleeve bags and bracket koni yellows for the rear strut 2x 400c viair compressors 5 gallon tank easy street auto pilot
  18. boaz

vw classic anyone 6/14

i might go... Verizon Ampitheater - Irvine, California 8808 Irvine Center Dr Irvine, CA 92618-4201 (949) 855-8096 The Greatest VW Show on Earth! Show & Shine, Vendor Row and Large VW Swap Meet We offer 25 different classes for all types of VW’s. Gates open @ 7am $15.00 for Adults Kids...
  19. boaz

question about traffic from walnut to long beach in the morning..

gotta be at long beach by 8 for some business shit 2/12/09 how the traffic on these freeways in the morning 57s 22w k thanks