GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 07GTI-2.0T

Ross-Tech Micro-can $160 shipped

Or $150 pick up in hampton roads Virginia area. Non negotiable. It will remain available until it sells. These are $249 new (and they have ridiculous shipping rates of $20-30 to my zip). These work on most MKV up VWs. Download free software on Ross-Tech site. No Ross-Tech license required. Works...
  2. 07GTI-2.0T

07 GTI blown turbo(unistalled working k03 included)runs/drives VA $4800

126K miles. manual tranny. Timing belt replaced at 102k miles. Comes with perfectly working stock turbo (my upgrade blew...and I'm thru). Car starts, idles, drives normal except in boost of course. If you can turbo install DIY will cost you next to nothing to fix (need hose from turbo outlet...
  3. 07GTI-2.0T

Frankenturbo on stock software (video)

No I don't recommend it, I'm merely waiting for software at this point. video is MUCH longer than it needs to be but I don't get to play around with that camera much so fast forward if need be. Please don't tell me the cars going to blow up, its not going to (not if it requires a sharp spike of...
  4. 07GTI-2.0T

Why is this site so finicky now?

At first I couldn't access it using my usual bookmarks. I would get broken image icons and no access to the forums. THEN I would just go to the MKVI forum and click the icon for the MKV forum and accessed with no problem. That worked for about 3 or 4 days and now I can't press that or use my...
  5. 07GTI-2.0T

NS 30psi gauge, FSI engine cover, Megan springs, classix etc

A few things for sale in attempt to supplement my frankenturbo tuning solution. All stuff located in Newport New, VA. Reach by PM or email ( klassic_liven@yahoo.com or klassicliven@gmail.com . Paypal (the yahoo account) or cash. 30psi New South boost gauge. Had grand dreams, reality set in...
  6. 07GTI-2.0T

Okay Continental tire WTF!

Now I doubt I sliced my tire on anything and I've had my share of flats but I've NEVER seen anything like this! and no I don't rub AT ALL (which is why I run 215/35/19 in the first place). Makes me wonder a lil bit. Took some searching but I found a replacement (tirerack and nearly everybody...
  7. 07GTI-2.0T

classix (black) hampton roads $250 pick up only

contact @ klassicliven@gmail.com or klassic_liven@yahoo.com Do NOT PM for fast response. wheels still have worn to the cord tires mounted but are no good (just never been taken off). No curbage or bends. Paint job is far from perfect (painted with tires off, sanded ect just not completely...
  8. 07GTI-2.0T

Classix with TPMS for sale hampton roads, va $300

$300 firm. in great condition. been sitting in my garage for a year now. tires are mounted but bald (I'll take them off for another $20). In newport news, va. Last time I shipped just a tire the price was rediculous (nearly as much as the tire due to gas prices I guess) but if you want to pay it...
  9. 07GTI-2.0T

GTI stage 1 vs full size chevy crew cab diesel

Yeah laugh if you've never seen a hopped up diesel. Holy highway polution walker texas ranger! This truck was fairly huge with 32" tires 4x4 and these were both highway runs from 80-120mph+ We have seperate barriered 2 lane HOV lanes here so its pretty easy to get highway runs on at night. the...
  10. 07GTI-2.0T

another look at my blown DV FTL

happened at exactly 39997 miles..C valve..not bad for original valve and 20k chipped so I'm told. funny thing is even with that big tear I could still hit 12psi which is what I always hit in stock mode (boost didn't hold like normal though). I thought about the Forge but I can buy at least 4 of...
  11. 07GTI-2.0T

oil filler extension removal?

whats the trick to taking the oil filler extention off the valve cover? I've heard you just turn it. mine doesn't budge. feel like I'll break it if I press the issue. looks goofy
  12. 07GTI-2.0T

APR stage 1 logs

I'm lazy more detail here (max boost ect) http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3627553
  13. 07GTI-2.0T

megan racing springs

tex cut and paste: Yes I decided to go against the norm and give these springs a shot not because they are cheaper (all springs are cheap but these $140 shipped) but I liked the drop on another car and somebody has to give the :thumbup: or :thumbdown: if they are a viable option. they are...