GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JPGTI

EVOMS Boost Recirculation Valve for 2.0T

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3992390 Discuss
  2. JPGTI

Just order VAG-COM (Revo Stage 1 logs to come)

I just placed an order with Ross-Tech for a VAG-COM interface. After I do some diagnostics and modifications I will log my vehicle running Revo stage 1 software and an ITG drop-in filter.
  3. JPGTI

Revo SPS-plus Settings (Boost Timing Fuel)

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR REVO USERS TO DISCUSS THEIR SETTINGS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THEN IGNORE THE THREAD AND MOVE ON. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BECOME A REVO VS. XYZ THREAD. Several of us have Revo on this board and many of us have the Select Plus unit or...
  4. JPGTI

Should I sell my 5-door GTI for A3?

I bought a 2007 black 5-door GTI package 2 late December of last year. Overall I love the car, but have found myself at times lusting over the A3. I realize there is not much difference between the two in terms of engine and drivetrain, however, overall I like the look of the A3 better. I owe...
  5. JPGTI

Golf R-line Front and Rear - nice compromise between GTI and R32 look!

I found this while searching for the R-line grill. The entire body kit looks very nice, especially the rear bumper. The basic R bumper look is maintained, but no R32 style exhaust needed and no confusion as to what the car is, i.e., no potential for posing. Particularly, I like the rear...
  6. JPGTI

Audi S3 DV solution for MKV GTI

There has been a whole lot of interest in DV solutions lately. Currently, Forge, BSH, and MTM offer DV replacements. I would like all posts to be intellectual and refrain from attacking any product or company. This is an intellectual conversation topic on a part that many of us will likely...
  7. JPGTI

MTM Chip

I found a local (Atlanta) shop called Ringtec Atlanta that deals with VW/Audi and deals is an authorized dealer for MTM (Motoren Technik Mayer). Has anyone had experience with this chip? It is definitely not talked about much here in the states but it is widely popular overseas as it seems...
  8. JPGTI

Unofficial Mod Friendly Dealer Thread for SE Region

Hey guys, I noticed the California forum has a thread where users can post mod-friendly dealers and I thought we should do the same here. To start it off...does anyone know of a mod-friendly dealer around metro Atlanta? Hopefully this will catch on and we can help some folks out. Later, JP
  9. JPGTI

R32 Rear Bumper - Poser?

Alright, I received a lovely dent in my hatch a few months ago (about the size of a large shoe, like someone kicked it). I had the dent mostly removed by a paintless dent repair place, but the hatch will need to be reworked and repainted to completely remove the dent and make it look new again...
  10. JPGTI

Does your car have feelings? I think mine does...

So I leave Atlanta on Friday and I'm on my way to visit my GF in Auburn, Alabama. On the way my gas gets low and I decide to exit and fill up at a Shell station. I fill up and get back on the highway. About 2 miles down the road I notice a CEL. So, after I get over the sinking feeling in my...
  11. JPGTI

Luxury Car Tuning Vario Plus Control Module ** PRO ** Pre-release Order Tracker

As you are probably aware, Luxury Car Tuning is currently running a pre-release for the first 100 buyers of their recently developed Vario Control Module for our MKV GTI. If you need more information and/or would like to place an order see the below links. The purpose of this thread is to...