GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pbfoot

Classic Army MP5 AEG Airsoft Gun

Like the title states, gun is almost fully upgraded with Systema/G&G internals save for gears since CA gears are nearly bulletproof. Has tightbore, m120 spring, G&G high speed motor etc. Will come with 2 1200 mah high volt batteries and 1 2200 mah nunchuck hich volt. $300 OBO Superbrain 969...
  2. pbfoot

Some t-shirt designs...feedback please

Alright well I've been busy for a couple months, and finally have been able to work up some digital designs. I'll post them all here and you can vote on which, if any, you would consider buying. The logo is what I think will be the company logo, and the name would be Colorblind Clothing (because...
  3. pbfoot

2008 F1 WDC

Argh! So close yet so far...IMO the move by Glock looked awfully deliberate. Poor Felipe, he deserved it.
  4. pbfoot

Official: What did you eat today.

Well I'm sitting here in my room waiting for my roommate to get back from a lecture so we can hit up the BK Lounge. Wondering what everyone else has eaten today.
  5. pbfoot

El Official Snowboarding Thread 2008

So I'm pretty much like a new puppy peeing everywhere waiting for snowboarding season and I'm assuming there are others here who are as well. Figured I'd start up a thread for discussion of everything related-your setup etc. 3 weeks till Mammoth opens! Huzzah! Skiers are not allowed. At all...
  6. pbfoot

Interest In Some Different T-Shirts?

First off to the mods-I am not trying to sell something in bulk, I am simply gauging interest. If I decide to sell here I will gladly pay a sponsor fee. Anyway I've been kicking around the idea of starting a small t-shirt business, simply because I have a difficult time finding clothes that I...
  7. pbfoot

Smart Parts Freak Factory Impulse Tourny Paintball Setup FS

Comes with FF Impulse in Gold Fade with Freak SS Barrel, Maxflo Bottomline with 68/4500 tank Empire Reloader B, Dye Tank Cover, Dye 3+2 pack w/ 5 pods, Proto (Dye) pants lightly used and Proto Grey jersey used maybe 2 times. Looking to get $400+shipping for the whole setup but will consider...
  8. pbfoot

Slot Cars For Sale

1 SCX Audi DTM-$25+shipping 1 Carrera Flying Lizard GT3RSR-$30+shipping 1 Carrera Ferrari 575 Monza-$25+shipping All 3 for $75+shipping. Pics will be up shortly and please PM me if interested.
  9. pbfoot

Black VW First Act Guitar

Brand new, never played. Will include all cords, strap, picks etc. Looking for $300+shipping OBO. Please PM me if interested and pics will be up shortly. EDIT: If you don't like my price don't post.
  10. pbfoot

BMP Rieger Infinity Sideskirts

Self explanitory. Skirts are in fairly good condition but have small cracks that meet the front mounting points, however these do not effect how the pieces hold to the car as they were like that on my car for ~6 months. They also have some minor scraping on the bottoms but this is not visible...
  11. pbfoot

BMP OSIR Front Lip

Like the title states. This lip is admittedly in poor condition and will need a little filler and a respray. There is only one minor hole at each corner of where the center diffuser meets the lip itself but there are paint and minor fiberglass scrapes all along the leading edge. Given the...
  12. pbfoot

Fast

Like the title states-brand new fast only taken out of the box for a picture or two. Has all papers and tails that came in the box. Not sure what these are going for these days so Lets say $100 shipped in the US OBO. Please PM me if interested. If you don't like the price please don't post.
  13. pbfoot

Azureus Users:

I have a question for all of you azereus users-how do I go about having torrents open immediately through azureus? I keep clicking download torrent and i get an error saying the associated helper file does not exist then I hit retry and the .torrent file saves to my downloaded folder and then I...
  14. pbfoot

Committed

Well I did it yesterday. I committed myself to Going to USC this fall! I'm pretty excited right now woooooooooooo!
  15. pbfoot

Creative ways to ask someone to prom

Well it's getting to be about that time and I need to think of a good way to ask this girl to senior prom. We're not "dating", but I'm into her and she's into me so I want it to be something with a little pizazz. Since we're not dating I don't want it to be too over the top and romantic but I...
  16. pbfoot

Audi/VW/dope or other cool stickers

Anyone have a hookup for these? Either the ones with the three audi rings and VW symbol as the last ring or the audi dope stickers with a VW symbol. And post up any cool (non company) stickers you have.
  17. pbfoot

Snowboarding Setup

This is my old setup, still in great condition but I needed something better for all mountain. K2 Access Board 149. Great condition, a few nicks in the top fiberglass but they don't effect the edge or ride at all. Rossignol HC2000 Bindings. Again great condition with only cosmetic defects. I...
  18. pbfoot

OEM 18" Huffs with tires

<2500 miles on them. Comes with ContiSportContact tires and TPMS. Front right wheel has minor curb mark. $800 OBO picked up or you arrange shipping at your cost. Pictures available on request.
  19. pbfoot

Exterior/Suspension Stuff F/S

Stock GTI Springs-$100 OBO Osir Front Lip BMP-could use a respray-$350 OBO Osir CF Rear Diffuser for stock GTI bumper-$350 OBO Rieger Infinity Sideskirts BMP-great condition and paint match-$250 OBO Prices are fairly firm but I'll respond to non-lowball offers. Pictures available on request.
  20. pbfoot

The Official Watch Thread

Searched and couldn't find any watch threads so...what does everyone wear? I have a fossil now and don't wear it often but am looking to get a nicer watch soon. Probably a Tag Heuer, Oris, or maybe a Panerai (if I can find one I like that's not ten grand). Show here's a chance to show off your...