GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: GTI seat lever inserts

Sold: GTI seat lever inserts Hey all, Found a spare set I had for my old GTI. Don't need it anymore so if anyone wants them, make me an offer. They look like the ones on here Apologies for not putting in a price initially, but it's been sold :D Thanks
  2. D

FS: Golf MkV headlight protectors

Hey all, I have a pair of Golf MkV headlight protectors (OEM VW) for sale. Pick up only, lower north shore or out west (North Rocks) Price: $20 (pulled this figure out of my ass) Reason for sale: I no longer have a Golf MkV and it wont fit the new car when it arrives and it's taking up...
  3. D

Bye all...

Hey all, Have sold my GTI *sniff* Not sure what is on the horizon as a new car... See ya, stay safe!
  4. D

Great use for a VW Golf engine...

but I wonder if you can chip it... http://www.grist.org/article/2009-09-09-home-power-plants-project-unveiled-in-germany/ Pity it isn't counted to the number of Golfs sold :bellyroll:
  5. D

Impromptu GTG at Crows Nest

Probably at Gloria Jeans, maybe at Coffee Culture... 8pm, tonight, 26th June 2009 So Nik can show off :happyanim:
  6. D

OT: I got a Cayman!!!

Cap... And a couple of Porsche Cayman writing pads that they gave away to the journalists at the Cayman S 2009 launch in Spain... :happyanim: :thumbsup:
  7. D

Another HELP thread...

But no rush on this one... PICTURES are not of my car, so I don't have Monster Mats :happyanim: I went to clean out my pollen filter, and a screw just dropped down after I pulled the foam piece out (the one below) I've found out where the screw comes from (and hence a rattle solved) but I...
  8. D

GT comparisons

Probably a repost, and stolen from another forum... http://www.caradvice.com.au/11152/2008-volkswagen-golf-gt-sport-tsi-vs-tdi-review/ They also used the srbsta route. I guess, it's cleaner now than when we tried it... :fighting0030:
  9. D

Found some rattles and fixed

After the GTG down a newly resurfaced road organised by someone on this forum a while back, I got some rattles in my normally quiet car. Anyway, I decided to check the underneath of my car while it was getting serviced, and found a whole heap of pebbles and small rocks in the trays underneath...
  10. D

Need help re stubborn lock bolt

Hey all, I've got a problem that needs to be resolved. I have a cheap lock bolt (not OEM) where the key is uneven gap sizes on the edge. I have 1 really stubborn one which will not come off, and unfortunately, I had stripped the 19mm hex part of the key. (The key itself still mates perfectly...
  11. D

Happy Belated Birthday Apextwin!!

Oh great mod whisperer... Hope you had brilliant birthday yesterday and are surviving your hangover today :happyanim: :bellyroll: :happyanim: Catch up for a coffee one of these days yeah?
  12. D

Huge exhausts

Hey Johno, I think I found a competitor for your GTI in terms of the size of exhausts cannons. It's a quad too! :happyanim: Rest of the pics of that car here http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/kuahman/Nissan%20GTR%20R35/
  13. D

Non driving mini-GTG for Thursday 28th Feb

Hey everyone, This is an open invite to everyone (newbs included, we don't bite). We're thinking of having a mini-GTG (well, we would rather it be large) on Thursday night the 28th of Feb at Crows Nest Gloria Jeans (let's park out the whole Willoughby Road with VWs) It's the last farewell for...
  14. D

Dodgey's car...

Just thinking out loud and planning ahead. Life needs to be lived and my plans have accelerated a bit more than expected, so I'm gonna take a bloody bath in value of what I have car-wise. Looks like I'm finishing up my contract in July, and I might head overseas for a nice, long, well earned...
  15. D

Was looking at some reviews...

of car comparisons, and although I'm not getting an r32, it does look hot (pun not intended) in red!! :eyebulge: Now if my car was like that, I wouldn't mind the colour coding!! :happyanim: Luckily it is a GTI and I wont be getting colour coding...
  16. D

More lightweight wheels...

For those who want lightweight wheels that match some parts of their cars (Alex!!) or those who just want light wheels (me!!) I just wonder how strong they are, but at under 3kilos each :eyebulge: More than likely, they wont have out offset and PCD :cry:
  17. D

Sydney BBQ GTG?

Sydney BBQ GTG Saturday 24th Feb Hey everyone, (mainly NSW'ers but if anyone is interested in coming interstate, we wont hold it against you) Some of us are thinking of getting together either next Saturday or Sunday (23rd or 24th) for a BBQ at Davidson Park (near Roseville bridge) to farewell...
  18. D

This should stop the rubbing

Doesn't look too pretty though... http://www.brs-autodesign.com/projects/GTIwidebody.htm
  19. D

Here's a teaser...

Just did a mod...
  20. D

Sydney Mini-GTG?

Anyone up for a mini-GTG at the usual place this Thursday, Friday or Saturday night?