GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

FS/FT: Mercedes Alphards

Hey guys putting up my set of Alphards for sale or trade. Bought them off of our fellow user Electricalbox back in October and they have been sitting in the box since lol. I just decided to change up how i wanted the car to look. Overall in very nice condition with a slight rash on one of the...
  2. P

Opinions/Help on which TBE

Hey everyone, i'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but I need some help deciding a Turbo-back for my gti. And I know these exhausts have been around for a little while now and some fresh new opinions would seriously help. The 2 that have really caught my eyes and ears are the 42DD (Race...
  3. P

Will MkVI coilovers fit on a MkV?

Looking to buy some coilovers and I found a set locally for a MkVI, I asked the seller if they would fit on a MkV and he said yes. But I just wanted to make sure, can anyone verify this? Thanks!
  4. P

Best reasonably priced front lip?

Hey everyone, just looking to see what the best reasonably priced front lip is! I'm looking to clean up the front of my GTi and if you know of any lips please respond, any and all feedback is much appreciated :smile: