GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GotGTI?

FS: Several Misc Parts - Intake, Mats, Emblem, Etc...

I recently traded in the gti for another vehicle and have some stuff i'd like to unload. pic will come later Also everything came off a 2006 gti FSI motor, and everything is in Ann Arbor MI. I have: -Injen Intake w/ K&N Filter (not the injen filter) - $180 + Shipping -Monster Mats - $50 +...
  2. GotGTI?

FS: 2006 GTI DSG 63,000 Miles

63,000 miles $13,500 Ann Arbor, MI 1-Owner pics here: www.photobucket.com/a2gtiforsale eBay Ad with an AutoCheck vehicle Report: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Volkswagen-Golf-/121002837997?forcev4exp=true#ht_500wt_1182
  3. GotGTI?

06 GTI DSG FSI 59,XXX mi Michigan

2006 MKV GTI DSG FSI Reflex Silver 59,XXX miles. I love my car, but want something bigger and awd, so this must go. I bought the car new in 2006 so I am the original owner. I have personally done the oil changes at every 3k. It recently had surgery to replace the "A" cam with the Rev. "B"...
  4. GotGTI?

small update......nothing special

haven't posted any actual photo media aside from cell pix elsewhere, in some time. so here's a minor update. recently refinished my huffs rattle can style. 2010: Current:
  5. GotGTI?

vag-com gurus?? *vag log attached*

i've been having what i think are fuel cuts lately and am wondering if a vag-com / fault code knowledgeable person can help me figure out what might be the issue with my car? I'm dropping it off for service tomorrow. i have an 06 FSI that is still stock with the exception of an injen intake...
  6. GotGTI?

Definitely Maybe? (photoshop)

Yes? No? Maybe? I'm pretty much set on these wheels for my new set, curious to know what others think...
  7. GotGTI?

Post your six spokes

I'm curious to see some mkvs with six spoke wheels, please post Posted via Tapatalk from my HTC Thunderbolt 4G
  8. GotGTI?

WTB: 19" Huff Reps - Can't Find em.

can't seem to find these anywhere anymore, anyone have or know of somewhere to get these anymore?
  9. GotGTI?

19x8 Audi A6 Sport Replicas

19x8 ET35, includes tires: General Exclaim UHP 215/35/19. Tread probably around 70-80% I PREFER NOT TO SHIP, but will at buyers expense, on top of sales price. Asking $760. No Trades, looking to buy new wheels and tires. Around the Ann Arbor MI area.
  10. GotGTI?

mods - please delete

11. GotGTI?

cam follower - best price?

So far the best I have found is $52.83 (46.95+5.88 shipping) shipped. Locally its like $68+tax from the stealership Anyone know of a better price? PN: 06D-109-309-C
  12. GotGTI?

pic request: 8" et35 and low

please? 8 inch wide and et35, and low/slammed if possible
  13. GotGTI?

Teaser: Thank you Mr. Klemp.

said to be a 2week turn around, well, more like a week .5 yo.. nice!
  14. GotGTI?

to polish or not to polish, that is the question.

debating on polishing my Audi wheels, i feel like i have too much of one color going on and want to kind of separate it all up. share your thoughts and/or vote!
  15. GotGTI?

FEELER: 19x8 ET35 Audi A6 Replica Wheels *FEELER*

Gauging Interest Only For Now... Considering new wheels. Not sure how much I would want yet, just seeing if there is any interest out there for these. tires might be included, might not be, General Exclaim UHP 215/35/19. Ran the tires in the spring/summer months only. Tread probably around...
  16. GotGTI?

Vinyl Wrap

i know there's been some threads on this topic, but i figured i would post a link to a pretty cool site that hosts a lot of pretty good choices of designs. they have an assortment of camo and other designs as well. i found them while searching for camo vinyl as i may be doing my car very soon...
  17. GotGTI?

sheer boredom...

had the day off and nothing to do. so I decided to wash the car and shoot some pics. car is in winter mode, hopefully in the next month or so I will have a votex front lip. i've also been considering getting rid of my huffs and/or my 19" A6 wheels and getting polished face LM reps. ("played"...
  18. GotGTI?

DIY: Manual DRL - No VAGCOM - For LEDs

First things first, obviously if you have a VAGCOM you can make pretty much whatever lights on your front end your DRLs. You can use LEDs in the FTP area but you will need to add resistors to the factory wiring. The route I chose doesn't require hacking any of the factory wiring up...