GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Chickenpox doesn't kill you, first of all. Second, Chickenpox has not been found to mutate similar to COVID. Since the chickenpox vax is only a few decades old, it's not clear how long lasting it is at this point, but clearly it has shown much longer efficacy against chickenpox (infection)...
  2. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Not true at all - and a total misrepresentation as per usual. Israel loved the Pfizer vaccine - most of the population got their shots, unlike in the USA. They found out, however, being in the Middle East and close to India... that the Delta version of COVID was able to pierce the mRNA...
  3. M

You know very well that it doesn't have anything to do with me "not liking the truth." I was more than willing to debate the people I've blocked, but they've acted like total a-hole douche bags by throwing ad hom insult after insult. So, yeah, I'm not a kid, and this isn't an elementary school...
  4. M

When you don't like the truth, you use terms like "regurgitated." The funny thing is that I just skimmed the info, and didn't read that part... the part about it clearly being effective against COVID Delta. I following the news on COVID closely, and haven known since the beginning of 2021 that...
  5. M

Let's think for a second... Delta has been the dominant variant in 99% of cases before boosters were even available for Pfizer or Moderna, let alone J&J. So, clearly, the infections being prevented after a J&J booster would not be a Variant A... it would clearly be protecting against the Delta...
  6. M

J&J has shown lower effectiveness compared with the mRNA vaccines, said Dr. Fryhofer. However, a company study from Janssen, its manufacturer, found that two doses given two months apart increased vaccine effectiveness from 70% to 94%. The Food and Drug Administration has yet to verify this...
  7. M

Ha, you suspect wrong! Well, J&J has been the least effective of the 3 US vaccines, but with a mRNA booster, the J&J efficacy at COVID prevention may be in the 90 percentile. The vaccines have been found to be over 2.5x more effective than natural immunity, alone (according to CDC data).
  8. M

I've looked at that pic multiple times and that's a point-toed heel. It comes to a distinct point, unlike a sock.
  9. M

WTF? Is it just me or does Escape Hatch have Man Hands and wearing pointy-toed women's heels?
  10. M

Nooo... I've already answered that question. I don't think Kyle should have been there, but that's my opinion. That jackasses that were rioting and burning buildings and damaging property shouldn't have been there, either. As somebody who lived in America, you know that firearms are legal...
  11. M

Nope, nothing - the gun charge was dropped before case went to jury. It turns out he was legally carrying that rifle in Wisconsin if you can believe.
  12. M

You really had to watch the trial -- and even then, you don't get everything the jury gets. There was a big issue over the long arm and state laws in WI. Apparently, in WI, a 17 yr old can legally carry a long gun with a barrel length over a certain size... and Kyle's S&W M&P AR15 met that...
  13. M

Yep, I was writing off of memory as I didn't google any of that info... but, I recalled being shocked that one of those balloons (with most harmlessly falling to the ground in unpopulated areas) actually hitting a power source to part of the ultra secret Manhattan Project. The Japanese had no...
  14. M

I don't disagree with this. In fact, that was my point. America had the money, the population, the manufacturing, and the continental US was effectively untouched by the war (yes, there were some very, very minor exceptions). That said, both Germany and England didn't have the available...
  15. M

I watched a lot of History Channel in its early days when it seemed it was 24/7 WWII specials, so I'm familiar with Hitler's Arian "Living Space" concept. The Spitfire was the most advanced fighter at the beginning of the war, regardless of what Britain's main fighter was. I, admittedly, had...
  16. M

Going a bit far with the conspiracy theories today when you start including Merriam Webster: By Samantha Putterman November 9, 2021 Merriam-Webster didn’t remove the immunity portion to its vaccine definition. It changed the wording IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT The dictionary recently revised...
  17. M

I'm not aware of one media outlet that has stated that explicitly (that he's in big trouble). Are you?
  18. M

Yes, I agree with your points, just don't agree with the conclusion that the USSR was necessary. The UK, alone, had the best fighter plane throughout most of the war - the Spitfire. The Brits owned the Germans in the air. It's questionable that Germany even had the strength to take over the...
  19. M

Alec Baldwin is in some trouble. He was the actor that shot the woman that was killed and the guy that was injured - not clear he was even supposed to be pulling the trigger in that particular scene. Also, he's an Exec Producer, I believe, on the film, so he has responsibility at a management...
  20. M

That's because your definition of "vaccine" is incorrect. See below: A "vaccine" does not need to contain the actual virus in order to be a vaccine. Where are you getting your definition from?