GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. clownish

LED replacement for 921NA wedge bulbs - using darcness taillight mod

My taillights are modded with darcess’s awesome DIY and my bulbs keep burning out. Link: https://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122284 Wondering if I use LED equivalents if anyone else has had success. It’s 2019... I was going to just buy a bunch on superbright but maybe someone has...
  2. clownish

BBS CF 19x8.5 et35 mounted on 235/35/19 Continental DW summer tires

$1300 OBO BBS CF 19x8.5 et35 mounted on 235/35/19 Continental DW summer tires custom powder-coated bronze with heavy metallic flake bronze BBS valve stem caps 2 sets of caps: BBS carbon fiber & BBS plain black If shipping, we can dismount the tires and ship wheels only.
  3. clownish

Motorcycle Gear - gloves, jackets, helmet

I sold my Honda VFR so this stuff has been laying around. Would love to move it this weekend. All size men's small. SOLD - Shoei RF-1200 in matte black w/ 2 extra Shoei visors and 2 installed new pinlocks. Clear, dark smoked, and silver chromed. Barely worn as it was bought a few months before...
  4. clownish

In Montreal For a while

Any good self washes around Brossard? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. clownish

WTB: Gloss Black Mk5 R32 Front Grill

Let me know if you have one you'd like to sell. Located in Ohio.
  6. clownish

Mk5 amber turn bulbs and mk6 amber turn bulb for tail lights

Is anyone on here a parts matching guru? Curious if the bulbs used in Eurostyle mk6 LED tail lights can be used with stockish Valeo mk5 tail lights modded for Amber turn signals without throwing errors etc. the mk6 led tails use a 7440 led. I'll probably end up pulling a bulb and seeing if it...
  7. clownish

R32 spring options with Bilstien b8 struts

I've got a situation. With the TT-RS front brakes installed on the r32 I'm rubbing at deep compression during normal driving because of the wheel offset. Currently running stock wheels - 18x7.5 et51. Snow tires mounted on these. Same specs as normal - 225/40/18. I had to add a 10mm spacer to...
  8. clownish

So many ad threads on the forum...

At least some vendors like VMR post different great looking pictures of their products that are user-rides or other people's cars, not just the same car with the same wheels in the same picture in 12 threads. This type of posting is disrespectful to the entire forum. And when using Tapatalk...
  9. clownish

Anyone else notice that Audi TTS Giveaway?

Apparently Amazon is having a raffle to give away 3 Audi TTSs and some other assorted prizes? I almost didn't post it here... because I definitely entered to win it...:happyanim: Go google it. I'm not making it easier for any of you yahoos to make my chances worse.