GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

AEM 340 LPFP with basket

Hello you still have this?
  2. S

Possible Cam Chain/Tensioner Wear?

Roh, Do you have a procedure/how to for checking the chain stretch with VCDS? Thanks.
  3. S

FS: Mk6 GTI leather seats, front and rear.

Any chance you’d sell just the driver’s seat shipped to 77494?
  4. S

FS MKV Parts

Great - let me know what you want for it shipped to 77494.
  5. S

FS MKV Parts

Still have the complete center vents with the top mesh part? Any broken tabs?
  6. S

Ordering a replacement BorgWarner K04 from FCP Euro....

I’m sure you’ve considered rebuilding your K04. Bearing kit and rotor balance are fairly cheap. I’ve had good luck ordering parts from FCP - never had to use the lifetime warranty so can’t comment on that.
  7. S

Sold - Classix

https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/fs-classix-wheels.9457324/#post-115032907
  8. S

Charge pipes for K04

I use this same setup. Works great and fits well.
  9. S

High mileage MKVers - how has it been?

Did you use an OE oil filter housing? I’m planning to do this soon along with the thermostat.
  10. S

Sold - Forge Twintake

Posted in VWVortex https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/fs-forge-twintake.9457130/
  11. S

2.0t FSI EA113; Proper PCV-to-Crankcase breather tube info....

Thanks for that. I’ll make that modification this weekend.
  12. S

2.0t FSI EA113; Proper PCV-to-Crankcase breather tube info....

ROH thanks for posting this very useful info. I installed a recirculating catch can system about 15K miles ago on my 2007 FSI GTI and never checked this rear breather. Currently in the middle of a K04 upgrade and went to check that rear tube after reading your post. It is a valved tube. How...
  13. S

HID Fogs -MKV Gti, NIB

Pics please.
  14. S

WTB: Dual Mass Flywheel

Looking for dual mass flywheel for FSI GTI with BPY engine code. OEM VW/LUK Dual Mass Flywheel - Part # 06F105266AC
  15. S

K04 Uograde - In Stages

Hey All, I have been accumulating all the required parts to upgrade to a K04 on my 2007 FSI GTI. The reason for doing the upgrade in “stages” is simple - time and money and I need this car as my daily. Car is currently APR S1 with intake/DP/catch can. I know I need intake carbon cleaning...
  16. S

Driver side axle

Hoping someone can help me with a part number/fitment question. I drive a 2007 GTI and I need to replace the driver side axle. Someone is selling an axle out of a 2013 GLI with part number 1K0407271. How can I verify if it will fit? Thanks!
  17. S

WTB: AWE TUNING FSI DIVERTER VALVE RELOCATION KIT FOR STOCK DV

PM if you have one for sale. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. S

WTB--OEM Steering Wheel Control Module 1K0 953 549 CH

Please PM if you have one for sale. I will pay shipping.
  19. S

Mkv GTI Valeo Tails and coding help - Please!

I just installed the Valeo LED tails in my 2007 GTI. I used the ECS adapters (did not run 4th wire) and did not run the rear fog wire. I used the following coding in Central Electronics Module long coding, bits 9 through 13: 00 00 00 0F 00 The lights work fine with amber turns, brake light...