GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

WTB: REVO SPS

Welp I flicked up and unplugged my battery overnight to stop a parasitic drain and my tune is wiped. I know most people sell these things for $100 wish shipped. I used to have one and now i regret selling it. Who can sell me one?
  2. U

WTB: 2.0 FSI Catch Can

No longer want to buy.
  3. U

What wheels are these??

i have been searching far too deep to not find any answers, what are these wheels called anyone know?
  4. U

FS: REVO SPS with cable

$90 shipped anywhere in the US. Not vehicle or vin specific just needs a revo tune to use the dongle.
  5. U

FS: MK5 GTI/GLI Downpipe and Springs and etc.

Selling: CTS Turbo 3inch catless DP - $200 + shipping - Downpipe was used for 3 months in Northern California weather. No damage, comes with 02 spacer and extra Nuts for turbo H&R Super Sport springs - $130 + shipping - Brand new in box with plastic protectors on still and original...
  6. U

DSG Issue/Question.. Insight please?

Ok I've had my car since march of 2015 (i know all the quirks of my car and how it behaved pre-tuned vs. post tune), i was still in high school at the time so i left it stock. Recently in August of 2017 I got the car flashed (Revo stage 1) as a birthday gift to myself, also got an intake and i...
  7. U

FS: 2 VMR V710 Wheels Good Condition

Selling 2 VMR V710 hyper silver wheels that got slightly dinged up around the edges after getting new tires mounted. Specs: 18x8.5 et45 5x112 hub bore 57.1 I ran these on my mk5 GTI for about 13k miles, they're still perfectly round, like i said very slight dings around the edges...
  8. U

2008 FSI GTI REVO Stage 1 thoughts and questions..

As a birthday gift to myself, I decided to get my car flashed to stage 1, considering both my buddies with stage 1 mk5's gap me even though I have dsg. They talked me into the flash... friends right? haha The day of the flash I was uber excited, I chose revo because I see all over that their...
  9. U

Why forums are your best friend. A beginners guide!

So you just got your GTI or R32, and you think "huh, maybe i should look more into this car!" Suddenly you're hooked, you want more power, better stance, nice wheels, great DIY mods, and the list goes on. Trust me, when I first got my GTI, I was a VW rookie. Which isn't a bad thing!! Well...
  10. U

NEW VMR Wheels

Finally got time to post my new wheels, got them in a couple weeks ago. They are VMR V710 18x8.5 et45 wrapped in a 225/40/18 Goodyear eagle F1 tire. I found it hard to come across photos of the Hyper Silver on United Gray on a 5-door model so here is mine! Huge shoutout to Victor @ VMR for...