GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

so my window is not workin

thought it was the MK4's that had this problem! my passenger side window won't "auto-up" only down, and the buttons on my drievr side door for the windows are cracking from normal use... already in the process of taking it in, just wondering, anyone else have this prob? i've only got lik 6k ish...
  2. S

Wheel offset! (not a question)

scouting this site for some time now i've noticed many people's convusion in regaurds to wheel offset. countless times i've seen "as long as the wheel has +XY offset, it'll be fine. this is incorrect. the offset of a wheel is effected by the width of the tire. Below is a tool that will help...
  3. S

tough suspension question evidently.

ok so i posted this up in a thread but no one could answer. http://www.theperformancedriver.com/cart/product.php?productid=779&cat=0&page=1 this site shows neuspeed "Race springs" i'm guessing this means that they have harder spring rates. there's nothing wrong with that. however, on that...
  4. S

introduction thread/ why the hate? thread

what's going on guys. i'm a noob here at golfmkv but a seasoned veteran of other forums. i also consider myself an automotive guru, got a couple swaps under my belt as well as countless hours of engine modding. just wanted to say what's up to everyone since i just purchased a tornado red 06 GTi...