GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RacerFreddy

Solved some K04 issues, but need help with another.

Simply put, I got the MAF issues sorted out a bit, fuel trims still sit a bit high +9-10%, and I still have high RPM stutters. APR's tune *cough* *cough*. In the future I will be looking into a hybrid intake combining my two cold air intakes and the stock MAF housing. That's for another day...
  2. RacerFreddy

APR K04 Misfires (A little different than the usual)

Quite the weird set of misfires from my K04 tune. I'm sure by now you've all seen the common problems and solutions, but mine is a little different and I can't figure it out. Nothing I log thru VCDS is really making it clear. Low rpm, low boost runs normal. Low rpm, 6th gear, high boost, like...
  3. RacerFreddy

Passenger Doorlock issue

About half the time I unlock my car, with the fob, not by hand, the passenger doorlock doesn't unlock, I have to go in the car and manually open the door inside to unlock it. Would this be an issue with the little motor that moves the locking mechanism in the door, I'd like to know so I can take...
  4. RacerFreddy

FS: (PA) VR6 Cams

Not Mk5 parts, but I have a set of stock, slightly used but in great condition, 12v VR6 cams out of a '01 Jetta. I also have bolts and brackets for attaching them to the head. I'm just looking for offers, they're no use for my brother's 24v VR6. Pics per request, thanks.
  5. RacerFreddy

Broken Washer Fluid Tube

So the tube that feeds washer fluid to the windshield broke, the part attached to the base of the hood on the left side leading to the engine bay. Its a hard plastic line that snapped, probably from freezing fluid or dry rot. Any recommendations on how to fix it, I was just going to find a...
  6. RacerFreddy

Headlight Sprayer Arm Stuck

I don't know how to describe it other than that my headlight sprayer jet arms are in all the way, but won't move and one is not completely closed. Like the cap on it is loose or it hasn't been pulled in all the way. Don't know how this happened, they haven't been hit or anything, I just noticed...