GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

One Lap Of America

Hi Everyone- This is my official out of office message/shameless plug. Beginning Saturday, May 2nd and ending Saturday, May 9th, I will be out of the office participating in the TireRack.com Brock Yates' One Lap Of America. My teammate Joe Woodward and myself will be campaigning a second...
  2. T

ASA GT8 Wheel Deal

We have 3x 18" ASA GT8 wheels for the GTI with superficial damage on the front of the wheels. With a 4th wheel added in, the total for the set would be $475.50 + shipping. Normally the set would be $716.00 + shipping. These are the only 3 we have, so they're for sale until they're gone. If...
  3. T

Summer Tire Season Is Approaching

Even though we seem to be stuck in the endless Winter here in northern Indiana, with February drawing to a close and Spring just around the corner, I can't help but get excited about warm weather and switching back to my performance tires. I have always been a "performance first" kind of guy, so...
  4. T

New BFG G-Force Rival-S Information

As the internet forum rumor mill has been well aware, BFGoodrich has been working on a second version of the g-Force Rival, currently known as the g-Force Rival-S. BFG hasn't officially announced the new tire to the world, but its existence has been discussed since just after the Tire Rack SCCA...
  5. T

New Tire Rack Contact

Hi Everyone, Our mutual friend Gavin has changed roles here at the Tire Rack, and he is no longer the moderator for this section of the forum. I would like to introduce myself as the new moderator for the Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes section of the forum. I have been with the Tire Rack...