GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Travis

Houston EAG meet last night

I thought this pic turned out nice... The photographers were super cool for staying out there and taking pics for prolly a good 2-3 hours. As I get them Ill post more up. http://abecovello.com/personal/parkinglot1.jpg this is basically who was left by 1am ^^
  2. Travis

any UG wabbits looking for a GTI front end?

:wink: Ill give you mine if you give me yours. Clarification: Im looking for someone in the houston area that maybe has a UG rabbit to attempt to swap front ends, from my understanding it would involve front bumper and both front fenders. Once I find someone willing we can research it a bit...
  3. Travis

Feeler: 07 4door with mods

price lowered to 25k Well, I love my car but im entertaining an opportunity, I just want to see if there is any interest in my car. 07 UG 4door 5k miles, pkg 2, DSG Mods: Euro cupholder, euro side vents, euro lip, Milltek tbe (resonated), carbonio intake wit K&N filter, revo stg 2, 18x8 BBS...
  4. Travis

She's back!!!

Just got my car back from the bodyshop after someone backed into me. Its all fixed now. Theres something different tho... :iono:
  5. Travis

FS: Osir CF engine cover

Brand new, never used, no flaws... Osir Carbon Fiber engine cover for $100 shipped
  6. Travis

vs. Z06

well I was a little drunk but my sober cousin was driving and his grilfriend was in the back seat when a black Z06 (newer model) pulled up next to us on the highway and started toying with us, I dropped it into sport and told him to gun it, from 70 he put 3 car lengths on us but from 120-145 we...
  7. Travis

R-line Packages

Not sure if this has been posted already but a r-line touareg??? http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm/newsid/2061130.016/country/gcf
  8. Travis

DSG limited at what????

well I dynod my car earlier today. I got 218 whp and 270+ lbs of torque (274 I think)... all on a dyno dynamica. I think we can say now that DSG does not limit torque at 258 lbs. Im not trying to brag but just stop the spread of wrong information through out the internet. Ill be sure to post...
  9. Travis

Old Meets New

Some Pics my friend Cody took of my car and his. I really like them. What do you guys think?
  10. Travis

A3 pipe vs. Hi-Flo intercooler pipe.

Ok so I changed my a3 pipe out for the Neuspeed hi-flo intercooler pipe. The Neuspeed pipe is larger in diameter and is round inside instead of oval shaped like the a3 pipe. I did notice a little difference afterwards, a little more throttle response, almost seemed like I could hear the air...
  11. Travis

Well... bad day

I came out of class and found this, no note or anything. It will be a $250 deductible under non insured driver claim. Maybe I can get a carbon fiber hood out of it, meh at least the clear bra kept the paint on. I hate people that won’t take responsibility for their actions.
  12. Travis

TX GTI Meet

Ok so I know a few of us are interested in a TX GTI meet first or second saturday of december. I was thinking we could do it in Houston, but if anyone has a better idea just let me know. I know some good places in Houston we could do it and if we could get atleast 10 people to show we could do a...
  13. Travis

Anyone done a silicone hose kit?

Iv seen 2 different kits, turbo and coolant hoses. Anyone done this? Any pics? Id love to see how purty the engine looks with blue hoses. Damn I can't spell can a mod fix that?
  14. Travis

FS: Nikon D50 digi SLR

Sold
  15. Travis

Question about the carbonio intake

Well right now I have the EVOms and don't get me wrong cause I love the performance, but at times the noise it makes is just to much. I was thinking about going back to the stock intake but when I put it back on and went for a test drive I found myself wanting to hear some intake noise and...
  16. Travis

Anyone Have H&R Sports with FSDs?

Im thinking about this setup and im curious if anyone has done this yet. The FSDs come in a kit with the neuspeed sport springs, so the H&Rs should only be a tad bit lower. Iv talked to koni and they said "as long as they're not riding on the bump stops". So does anyone have, or know anyone with...
  17. Travis

WTB H&R Sport Springs

Like the title says im wanting to buy some H&R Sports for my GTI, im wanting the revised springs so the kit number should be 54752. 1.5 f and 1.4 r if im not mistaken. New or Used, must accept paypal. Thanks
  18. Travis

GTI vs. S2k

Well my friend has a 02 Honda s2k, it has exhaust, headers and intake. My car is a GTI with DSG and the only mod so far was milltek tbe (no software). Im not a big street racer or anything but I just wanted to see what my car would do. We raced twice from a stoplight all the way up to around 110...