GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

2008 MKV GTI United Gray FSI Partout

Thanks. Even though that's a great price I'm going to pass as I'm looking for a rust-free one to replace my rusty one. Thanks for taking the time to put up the photos.
  2. F

2008 MKV GTI United Gray FSI Partout

Hi, What condition is the passenger fender in? Can you share some photos? How much are you asking for it? I am in Mass. So could come potentially come and collect. Thanks
  3. F

For Sale: Brand new in packaging Spulen PCV block-off plate (FSI)

Brand new in packaging Spulen PCV block-off plate (FSI). Purchased from USP Motorsports as listed here: https://www.uspmotorsports.com/SPULEN-2.0T-FSI-PCV-Adapter.html $75 shipped. Payment via PayPal Thanks
  4. F

18" OEM Audi Ultrasport ( USP ) Celebration Wheels - Set of 4 with Tires - 18x8 ET43

18" OEM Audi Ultrasport ( USP ) Celebration Wheels - Set of 4 with Tires - 18x8 ET43 Price: Open to offers Wheel Specs: Diameter: 18" Width: 8" Offset/ET: 43 Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Center/hub Bore: 57.1mm Part Number: 4E0601025AB Tire Specs: Brand: Falken Model: ZIEX ZE950 Size: 225/40/18...
  5. F

Eurodyne Maestro: Fix for low boost on F23T base files (H-series ECU code)

Disclaimer: What follows is just my own investigation and experience. You should do your own due diligence and I take no responsibility for any issues you encounter, etc... Hi guys, After installing my F23T a while ago I spend a long time chasing a suspected hardware issue that was causing me...
  6. F

Best way to create valet file in Eurodyne Maestro?

Hi, As the title says really, what's the best way to implement valet mode in a Eurodyne file? Would it be through the rev limiter? I noticed that "rev limiter" is currently 1,000RPM above "rev limiter 2" - should I maintain this 1,000RPM difference? Anyone know what the "speed limiter" does...
  7. F

RCD-510 (USA version 1K0-035-180-AF) with 9w7 Bluetooth Module and Plug-and-Play

RCD-510 (USA version 1K0-035-180-AF) with 9w7 Bluetooth Module and Plug-and-Play Wiring Harness This is a genuine USA (not European or Chinese) RCD-510 made by Delphi. It has a built-in SIRIUS satellite radio tuner (subscription required). The security unlock code is included. It is in great...
  8. F

Wanted: RNS-510 Firmware 5382 (US version)

Hi, I apparently fail at using the Internet and can't find this firmware anywhere, except on eBay for $70. It used to be on the VW literature site for $25 but they redesigned the site and it seems to no longer be available. If anyone would be willing to upload it somewhere for me to download...
  9. F

Fixing RFD cold starts on Eurodyne / Maestro

Hi, I'm looking for some assistance correcting the cold start misfires caused by my RFD. Car is stage 2+ with stock injectors on Eurodyne / Maestro. I have searched (not just this forum, but across the web in general), but couldn't find an answer despite multiple references to the problem. I...