GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 06Rabbit

2006 VW Rabbit 4dr (SoCal)

I am selling my 2006 VW Rabbit 4dr, 5spd. Current Mileage: 51,xxx (Relatively high, though mostly freeway miles). Car has been serviced every 5,000 miles at the VW Dealership. Car will be sold as-is, with all modifications. Quick Mod List: ABT Style Kit all-around (front could use...
  2. 06Rabbit

FS: VAG-COM Micro-CAN

For sale, Micro-CAN VAG-COM cable. Used only a handful of times, like new. $210 shipped Item is in Southern California, 92555 Cash for local pick-up only Email ONLY: michael@mc-photography.net . Make the subject (VAG-COM GolfMKV) Thanks!
  3. 06Rabbit

Speeding ticket!! (rant...and a couple questions...)

Ok....I really need to vent right now. Coming home from a comedy show in Pasadena, just getting home. I took my mom's Q7 instead of my car. Anyways, coming home, going a little faster than usual (about 80mph), about two exits before mine, all of a sudden a CHP on the side of the road turns on...
  4. 06Rabbit

New grill and pic

I haven't posted any new pics of my car lately, nor have I really paid much attention to it either. So, I bought a new FK Badgeless Grill for it. I like the look of it a lot. I haven't gotten the grill painted yet, and the notches haven't been filled. But the grill did come with a set of notch...
  5. 06Rabbit

Knight Rider Mustang gets stolen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0479iODc7M
  6. 06Rabbit

There's this girl that I like...

:bellyroll: :bellyroll:
  7. 06Rabbit

FS: Window Rain Guards

I have a set of window rain guards for the 4dr Golf/GTI. Brand new in wrapping. Great for those who open their windows while raining. These will prevent water from coming into the cabin. Asking $45 shipped
  8. 06Rabbit

Want a free intake? (2.5L)

A friend of mine that works for Injen forwarded me the info that their tech is in need of a stock motor 2.5 (Rabbit 5spd, preferred) for development of a new air intake system. If interested, please call t909.839.0706 and ask for tech, Byron, and let him know that Michael w/ the black Rabbit...
  9. 06Rabbit

Try not to laugh

Like the title says: http://break.com/index/try-not-to-laugh.html :wink:
  10. 06Rabbit

Do you have a STOCK motor Rabbit?

done. pls delete
  11. 06Rabbit

Feeler: 18x8/18x9 JAZ 410

Looking at some new wheels, but will not pick them up unless I can sell my current wheels JAZ 410 18x8 ET35 (F) 18x9 ET35 (R) Wheels only, pick up in SoCal Wheels in good conditions, shows some marks on the lip/face Asking $750 obo Mine is the black car:
  12. 06Rabbit

The Yin and Yang

Had a shoot w/ Boaz on Friday, had some extra time so brought my car in w/ his :smile: And two from his shoot:
  13. 06Rabbit

Does my butt look big?

Haha...excuse my attempt at humour :rolleyes:
  14. 06Rabbit

SoCal tornado?!

Apparently, two tornadoes touched down approx. 6 miles from where I live in Moreno Valley, CA. http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=Clark&pgurl=/mtweb/content/Clark/archives/2008/05/southern_california_tornadoes.asp Here's a pic taken at my house roughly at the...
  15. 06Rabbit

A stroll through the park

No sunset, but got to shoot this for myself :smile:
  16. 06Rabbit

Guess who I saw tonight

Grant Imahara and Kari Byron from the show "Mythbusters"! They're really funny and down-to-earth, always making fun of each other and the other team members. It was really enjoyable listening to them talk about the show and answer audience's questions. The obligatory question to Kari: "Do you...
  17. 06Rabbit

New pics

18. 06Rabbit

Three nice rears..

Had dinner w/ David (absoluteczech) and Boaz (boaz) after the Irvine meet and took a quick snap of our cars :thumbup:
  19. 06Rabbit

Face slide

Saw this on digg.com :smile:
  20. 06Rabbit

A Beautiful Day..

Sharing a pic from yesterday :thumbup: