GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Superfreak

Beautifully sounding Subaru

This car looks like a good amount of fun.
  2. Superfreak

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

I love looking at cars for sale since there’s so many interesting and sometimes affordable cars to be owned these days. The one that sparked the thread is this V10 swapped A6 Avant. I’ve been wanting to swap my wife’s Allroad drivetrain for quite some time but not until I win the lotto. I...
  3. Superfreak

Happy Birthday, Marines!

Oorah, Devil Dogs! Happy Birthday to all of us who were dumb enough to join the best fighting force the world has ever seen. Now get out and run for Chesty! Sorry I don’t have any cool moto pics on this phone. I guess I’ve been out for quite a while, lol...
  4. Superfreak

NTSB wants you to prove you haven’t been drinking

I’d be willing to bet that cell phones are just as much of a problem as drinking and driving, but this is one way to make things safer. National Transportation Safety Board wants all new vehicles to check drivers for alcohol use...
  5. Superfreak

Some beautiful cars on a rally through the rain - Vail Valley

Some of you might appreciate the beauty and value of these cars. Headed through the Vail area with special plates. The green ‘60 Merc 300SL might be worth $1.2M, if not a replica. All beautiful cars though. Rich folks in expensive classics driving through the Rocky Mountains in the...
  6. Superfreak

Auto Glory….so let’s see how it goes

Really great no-nonsense roll racing. Good to see what this A3 can do against a non-tuned m3. Enjoy
  7. Superfreak

992 GT3 Touring

Chris Harris makes some interesting points in this review. I will always want a 911. Although I may or may not be able to get a 992 gt3 touring, at least I have Mr. Harris to tell me all about it. If you haven’t seen his videos off the 991 gt3 touring, you may want to view for context.