GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Need help with alarm h12 and Wiper Switch for Intermittent Operation (E22)

I took off the alarm horn and ran a 12v wire to it and it worked. what wires do i need to check. ive checked fuses. also i get this. how do i tackle this problem?? 01134 - Alarm Horn (H12) 004 - No Signal/Communication Freeze Frame: Fault Status...
  2. A

Need Help with no start situation/electric? Richmond,VA will pay

Im having a situation with no start. The car cranks. My car has been broken down for about a year. its a 2007 gti MKV BPY I was in the best buy parking lot, and was checking behind radio because I had intended to do a radio relocation and mount a Nexus 7 in its place. I did not disconnect...
  3. A

having issues with alarm h12 and e22 wiper switch

First, where is the alarm h12 located on gti mkv? I am having a no start issue, but am tackling problems 1 at a time. Address 46: Central Conv. Labels: Redir Fail! Part No SW: 1K0 959 433 CD HW: 1K0 959 433 CD Component: KSG PQ35 RDK 051 0215 Revision: 00051000...
  4. A

Fuel Injector O-ring 2.0 FSI BPY GTI MKV cheap replacement

I was cleaning my intake out and noticed the blue o-rings where damaged. I called the dealership and they wanted over 30 dollars per kit when I just needed the blue O-ring. I work at and auto part store, and after much searching on databases and phone calls I found the part that is just the...
  5. A

Camshaft Position Sensor Wiring Picture

Had trouble finding the correct wiring order for my GTI MKV CPS connector. Had to replace some broken wires. Here is a pic so other people wont have to search as much as I did. wire 1 black wire 2 is green/brown wore 3 is brown/blue
  6. A

Have VAG-COM + ODIS, car wont start. Need backyard mechanic.

I have dealership diagnostic software and am looking for someone to help me fix my car. I can pay money and have tools. Basically my car is not starting. I tried replacing battery and starter and no luck. When my car broke down I was driving down street and check oil pressure light came on...
  7. A

Found cheap a/c line, but need help finding other

So I need two parts 1k0820743CB - A/C Suction Line Hose Assembly This runs between 200-300 I was able to find it for much cheaper $44 w/free shipping at amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER I can not however find part 1K0820741BC AC line- Condenser, Compressor & Lines...
  8. A

MKV MK5 Power window fix with no tools required.

I went to get my car inspected and it failed due to my power windows not rolling down. I couldn't figure out why at first and thought like some on forums had mentioned it may be due to a weak battery. I charged it to no avail. I then spent several hours looking over fuses and other problems. I...