GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chris@DoubleApex

Installs & Service In the Boston Area

If you need help with an installation or basic service our shop is open! We're located in Salem and currently running introductory specials. We have a factory trained, ASE certified technician and can schedule appointments on Saturdays. PM me or contact us through the website for a quote or to...
  2. Chris@DoubleApex

Double Apex - Free trim removal tool kit with orders $50+

A trim removal tool kit is a must have for any interior installation. These plastic pry tools prevent scratches and other damage when removing interior panels. Get one free with any order of $50 or more, while supplies last. Just add the note “trim tool” on the cart page. www.doubleapex.co
  3. Chris@DoubleApex

Hello from Double Apex!

Hi everyone. We're excited to be a forum sponsor and to introduce our MKV product line to those who aren't familiar with it. You can contact me anytime if you have questions or feedback. Double Apex USB Charger and USB PassThrough Double Apex Aux Port Double Apex DSG Shift Paddles
  4. Chris@DoubleApex

Word Association Game #2

doughnut
  5. Chris@DoubleApex

Would anyone consider the E golf?

Sorry, I didn't mean stock torque. I'm guessing VW isn't maxing out the motor :)
  6. Chris@DoubleApex

Would anyone consider the E golf?

It'll be interesting to see how much torque these electric motors will be able to make. A tuned e-golf could end up putting down a decent 1/4 mile time. You just might have to trailer it home or leave some time for charging :laugh:
  7. Chris@DoubleApex

COCO

:barf: :sm3:
  8. Chris@DoubleApex

The Official Beer Thread

I like your style. I've been to Russian River and would make the trip across country just to go again. I haven't been able to get a hold of Heady Topper. They sell it on LI? I'm tempted to make the drive to Vermont, just a little worried it won't live up to the hype.