GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

2009 Volkswagen GTI

2009 volkswagen golf gti VIN: WVWED71K79W070155 condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 115000 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual type: hatchback 2009 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-speed Manuel 115,000 miles $5500 or best offer All up-to-date on...
  2. R

**NEW** Hawk HP+ Front and Rear Brake pads

Brand New Hawk HP+ Racing Front and Rear brpads Bought these brand new but are selling the car. Was going to go on my Volkswagen MKV GTI, but can fit on any car that is the size. Bought them brand new for $270 + shipping but selling for $225. My loss is your gain. Rear HP544 N.628 text me...
  3. R

2009 Black Golf GTI

2009 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-speed Manuel 74,000 but will continue to go up as it's my daily All up-to-date on services and repairs(I have all the paperwork for all services and repairs) Interior -Cloth seats -Heated seats -Heather/AC -Radio with Satellite radio and CD player -**Headliner just...
  4. R

Fs: 2009 GTI

2009 GTI 67xxx miles, but will increase due to daily driven https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6295935471.html
  5. R

FS: OEM Parts

I have some parts off of my MKV GTI I don't have much space for this stuff so I would like to sell them asap. All prices are OBO and payments will be through Paypal unless we meet up. Located in Southern California(OC). You can email me at JacobM@dslextreme.com for more info/pics The Lip and...
  6. R

FS: New Air Zenith OB2 Compressor

I have a new Air Zenith OB2 compressor for sale. I am selling this because it would not fit in my trunk set up You can PM or Email me at JacobM@dslextreme.com Bagriders has it for $370 Ill sell it for $300 obo **Everything for sale is pictured**
  7. R

FS: Bilsteins Coilovers and Koni Shocks

I have Bilsteins PSS coil overs for sale Bilsteins have about 7000 miles You can PM or email me at JacobM@dslextreme.com for anything else Bilsteins $650 obo **Everything for sale is pictured**
  8. R

Rattlesnake's Daily

Hey what's up guys, So a some things happened this week I hit 48,000 miles About a day after I needed to get smog for registration, which is a story. I have my stock air box but there was a piece missing, so me and my intelligence put the stock box in, connected it to my unitronic inlet pipe...
  9. R

FS: OEM GTI Grille and Jetta Fog Grilles

I have my complete OEM GTI Grille set for sale **Has plates holes drilled** and some jetta fog grilles without the hole for fogs lights **No Chrome** Located in Socal GTI Grilles $100 obo +shipping Jetta Fog Grilles $50 obo +shipping
  10. R

Rattlesnake's Daily

Hey whats up guys, I finally got my front grille painted and fixed my side skirts and lip. Everything looks good and fits well. Here's my grille install I read somewhere that the lower grille was very difficult to get out, but honestly it was probably the easiest to get out And heres...
  11. R

Any tips on how clean this

I was trying to clean this white stuff off of my recently bought jetta grille(used) and I couldn't get this white stuff off. I tried a bunch of things. Any ideas or tricks?
  12. R

Rattlesnake's Daily

Hey what's up guys, So i finally got to getting my stuff to paint. De-chroming was PITA I was given an estimate of 3 days, which turned out to go over the weekend, so it was 7 days. I dropped it off on tuesday, when called on thursday they didn't do anything to it yet, so it was just sitting...
  13. R

FS: OEM GTI Lip and Rear Bumper

Selling my OEM Textured lip and Rear Bumper off my GTI There are are a few scrapes on the lip, ill post pics The previous owner of the car backed into a trashcan, paint is peeling on valence. I will post pics. I'd rather not ship. Located in SoCal Lip $75 Rear Bumper $125
  14. R

Rattlesnake's Daily

Hey what's up guys, I went around town getting paint quotes for my bumper, lip and side skirts and its expensive. Im still waiting on one more quote from a body shop because I want to get a custom quad exhaust. So while I waited on that, I came across some jetta grilles on vwvortex so I hopped...
  15. R

Wtb chrome jetta grille

Like title says I'm looking for a chrome jetta grille set for my mkv gti. I also have fogs so I'm looking for the correct ones. Let me know what you got. -snake
  16. R

Paint Shops around OC

Anyone know of a recommended paint shop that could paint my Thunderbunny rear, front lip and side skirts. I've gotten quotes from $600-$1400. The pain is smoothing and color matching my textured side skirts. Thanks
  17. R

Billy Boat Quad Exhaust

Anyone have this installed or any pics? Saw this o ECStuning and they don't have any. Im looking into buying a quad since I got a thunder bunny
  18. R

Rattlesnake's Daily

Hey what's up guys, So like I said, my next venture was air. At first I looked at new, but I'm to broke for that. So I found a partially used Airlift Performance Front and Rears and V2 system, along with some new parts. Shout out to GTIIII, great guy Getting them so quickly, it was like...
  19. R

Rattlesnake's Daily

Hey guys, Look what I picked up last night
  20. R

Air installation

Anyone know of a good place that installs air? Located in OC but I'm willing to drive