GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Goodz

Overwrite REVO tune?

Searched the forums with no results. Has anyone flashed over a revo tune with a different companies tune. This ots tune isn't working for me anymore, I need to be able to make changes. 2008 FSI BPY
  2. Goodz

V.I.S. balance shaft delete sprocket

Looking for this as well, have only found UK sources (don't know if legit).
  3. Goodz

VS 2015 wrx

Kinda dissapointed about this one.. Pulled up to a light with a 2015 wrx he rolled down his window wanted to run it I didn't really want to (was in a school zone) Turned green he flew I sat there with my thumb in my ass spinning 1st 2nd and 3rd. Should have had him if I could have caught grip...
  4. Goodz

outer tie rods (ends)

So had my car up on a lift today and my tie rod ends are pretty much completely shot. Should I replace with oe or is there an upgrade while I am already doing it? I DD the car so need this done quickly..... I was thinking sa3 tie rod ends? would that be an upgrade or just a more expensive...
  5. Goodz

Better to trash upgrading speakers idea?

So after some exhausting searches on here and google and vortex etc.... It seems that replacing anything in this stock system is a Fcuking nightmare.... Is this really true? Is it really better to just deal with this less than mediocre setup? Some one please give me some hope lol....
  6. Goodz

Stage 2 VS G35

Let me just start this post off with a LOL We were cruising down the road saw him chasing me down in my rear view, I was in 4th at about 40mph minding my own business. Dude got next to me kept messing with me so Just for the hell of it I left it in 4th and punched it he started pulling then my...
  7. Goodz

Headunit, sub, speakers

So, done with performance for a little bit. I need an OE headunit that has GPS and something with ipod capability(If possible). Maintaining the MFD would be ideal. I also want a little more bump in the trunk, nothing crazy something lo-pro? lastly any speaker upgrades? I Like my gti to seem...
  8. Goodz

New Headunit?

So I am done with performance for a little bit, now I need to get my audio all straight. I am looking for an OE headunit with GPS and hopefully on the screen I can select through my music on my ipod. Any suggestions?
  9. Goodz

missing boost?

So just got finished installing my boost gauge and taking it for a ride, I am only getting about 13 psi, I don't hear any boost leaks. No kinks in the boost tap..... I am out of ideas...... help please.
  10. Goodz

2011 v6 camaro

So I got a guy at work who swears his heavy ass v6 camaro will beat up my gti he has a catback for sure and possibly a tune (I don't believe it) I have an 08 gti, 3" catless DP, nuespeed pflo, super sport springs, stage 2(aggressive tune) I spike 23psi Am I crazy or am I gonna walk away from...
  11. Goodz

Backseat?

So I put a whole bunch of stuff into the car (springs, stage 2, intake, DP,etc....) Now I want everything "perfect" LOL My rear windows are automatic when they go down..... They automatic close does not work. Are our cars not equipped with that or is something wrong -How do I fix it or...
  12. Goodz

Votex kit

Was the Votex kit ever factory for the 08 gti's? I bought mine from an almost 70 year old man that drove it occasionaly on the weekends... He did oil changes etc... for 30k miles and then I got it completely stock I recently noticed I have the votex front rear and sides.... Was this a...
  13. Goodz

Boost Gauge Questions?

So I am going to be picking up a boost gauge in the next day or so (as soon as I get some answers) I tried searching but couldn't find quite what I was looking for.... Newsouth boost gauge it is mechanical right? Is mechanical or electrical better? I know they both have their pro's and cons...
  14. Goodz

CEL help

Hey all just got my 3" catless DP on then got it flashed to S2 (car runs amazing). The next morning I had a CEL got to a Vagcom and primary 02 code came up. Can't remember the code off the top of my head. I am trying to figure out what the issue is. 1. Extra WD40, PB Blaster, Liquid wrench...
  15. Goodz

Stage 2

Just put my 3" catless DP on yesterday and Stage 2 and WOW! My guy put a more aggressive tune on and it is incredible. It almost feels as good as the increase from stock to stage 1, and the best part is NO FUEL CUTS. I can't wait to upgrade my hpfp and new IC for S2+ Worth it.
  16. Goodz

Suspension issues?

Hey guys got my springs in on monday its been about 500 miles and I noticed that on my driver side rear it looks about 1/2"-1" lower than the passenger rear any thoughts? I am pretty concerned and it looks shitty.
  17. Goodz

Which DV to go with?

Well I clearly have a boost leak after installing my nuespeed pflo and just wanted some opinions on a new DV DV+ http://www.moddedeuros.com/products/go-fast-bits-dv-diverter-valve-2-0t-fsi-tsi-engines or Rev D http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/Diverter_Valve/ES259456/ What are...
  18. Goodz

MKV VS 04 SVT Focus

My buddy just got an 04 Focus SVT 6MT it is a fun little car to play around with however, We ran it twice the first of which I let him go for a second then got on it and it was like racing a civic in my mustang The second run I actually got on it from the beginning and it was just bad. both...
  19. Goodz

Rear dome lights?

Hey guys 2 promotions been very busy, I am back though. So after stage 1, I am happy however, before I go any further I need every last little thing working correctly. That being said, I have a license plate bulb out (will be replacing with LED's) My question is my rear dome lights do not...
  20. Goodz

H&R Super sports and 19's?

Hey guys going to be picking up some VRM V710's. With that being said I will also be putting in some Super sports. For the rims, if I go with the stock offset (45) I believe, would I be able to get 19's on there (without any rubbing issues) Or do I play it safe and go with 18's ?