GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. my07blkgti

*** FS: 5 - 18x8 BBS CH Wheels ***

FOR SALE: * 5 - OEM Audi BBS CH028 Wheels * 4 of them - Plasti-Dipped Blaze Blue (Removable) * Condition: 7.5/10 * No bends or any major issues with the wheels * Wheels are dirty and could use a good cleaning SPECS: * 18x8 * Offset: ET43 * OEM Audi BBS CH028 FITS: * All 5x112 VW & Audi...
  2. my07blkgti

FS: MK5/MK6 JOM Coilovers - BRAND NEW

Hey, FOR SALE: Brand New - JOM Blue Line Coilovers. They are great daily driver coilovers & go low. FITS: MK5 Rabbit/GTI/Jetta/GLI MK6 Golf/GTI/GLI 2012+ Beetle 2.0T Audi A3 VW CC SOLDDDDDDDDD Thanks for looking!:cool:
  3. my07blkgti

*** FS: Polished Interlagos w/ Tires ***

Hey, How the looked on my ex-car:cool:.... SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for looking:thumbsup:
  4. my07blkgti

**FS: 2007 VW GTI w/ Mods**

Hey, I am looking to sell my car AS IS. The car is in excellent condition. I am moving to where I will not need a car(NYC) so this is the best option for me. Car is modified and I am not looking to part out. MODS: *Full Eurojet R32 TBE *Evoms Intake w/ New Filter *Forge DV *Eurojet PCV *Forge...
  5. my07blkgti

** FS: DICE IPOD KIT **

Hey, I have for sale a DICE Ipod Integration kit for your use on your OEM headunit. I have used this for a about 5 months before upgrading to a Pioneer Double-Din head-unit and is in perfect working condition. This is perfect for anyone looking to keep OEM stereo equipment in the car but have...
  6. my07blkgti

WTB: Golf GT or Jetta Front

Hey, Looking to purchase a Golf GT front end or Jetta front. Prefereblly local to the Tri-State but willing to buy if shipping is needed. Cash or paypal ready! Here is a pic of what I need..... Thanks for looking:thumbsup:
  7. my07blkgti

Interlagos ....not interior ; )

Polished Interlagos are here.... Tires on the way ( Sumitomo HTR Z III ).... Going on this.... Car will be lowered from winter height with wheels mounted verry soon.:cool:
  8. my07blkgti

**Wrist Watch Thread**

Anyone into collecting watches? I dont have a collection yet but I got my eyes on a few watches. I love the Maurice Lacroix watches.... Maurice Lacroix Watches - Pontos Decentrique GMT.... Maurice Lacroix Watches - Masterpiece Calendrier Retrograde.... Maurice Lacroix Watches -...
  9. my07blkgti

FS: 19x8.5 VMR VB3 CSL Wheels

Hey, I have for sale a set of 4 VMR VB3 CSL wheels with 3 Federal 595 Summer tires. The wheels are 19x8.5", 5x112 bolt pattern, and an offset of et45. The tires are fine expect on tire has a tear on the outside but it does NOT affect its ability to hold air, size is 225/35-19. The tires have...
  10. my07blkgti

**FS: VMR V710 w/ Bridgestone RE-01r's**

Hey, SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  11. my07blkgti

**FS: Pioneer DEH-P680MP Headunit kit**

Hey, I have for sale a great condition Pioneer DEH-P680MP headunit. The buyer gets.... *Pioneer DEH-P680MP Headunit *Radio Antenna *Wiring harness for "plug-n-play" *OEM look dashkit Here are the specs.... Pioneer DEH-P680MP Premier In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC Receiver Features: *...
  12. my07blkgti

**FS: OEM 17" Denver wheels w/ Continental tires**

Hey, I have for sale a set of 4 Denver wheels with the stock continental contipro all season tires. The wheels are 17x7.5", 5x112 bolt pattern, and an offset of et51. The tires are the stock Continental Contipro all season tires, size is 225/45-17. The tires have about 7k-10k miles left on...
  13. my07blkgti

FS: Milltek Non-Resonated TBE

Hey, SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I have for sale a Milltek Non-resonated TBE. I just removed the full exhaust since I wanted a louder exhaust on my car. It is in great working condition and treated me right since the day I bought it. The second O2 sensor is stuck in the exhaust(couldn't...
  14. my07blkgti

FS: Pioneer DEH-P680MP Headunit

Hey, I have for sale a great condition Pioneer DEH-P680MP headunit. The buyer gets.... *Pioneer DEH-P680MP Headunit *Radio Antenna *Wiring harness for "plug-n-play" *OEM look dashkit Here are the specs.... Pioneer DEH-P680MP Premier In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC Receiver Features: *...
  15. my07blkgti

FS: Black Karthoums with Kumho ASX's

Hey, I have a set of OEM 18x7.5" custom painted gloss black Karthoums for sale. The wheels come with 225/40-18 Kumho ASX tires. The offset on the wheels is et50 and the bolt pattern it 5x112. The tires have about 40% tread life left in them. The wheels are in good condition but could use some...
  16. my07blkgti

Teaser.....Making a World Premiere!!

18" and Gunmetal....Shouldn't be too hard to guess. They should be on by Thursday. A big thanks to DBC Performance and Berk!! Came through big time, like always!
  17. my07blkgti

**Westchester/CT/Bronx Cruise to LI BBQ**

Hey guys, I figured lets set up a cruise to the BBQ for us Westchester/CT/Bronx MKV's so we can all roll out together there. It looks like a good location central to most people(close to the highway too) would be Cross County Shopping Center in Yonkers. I am thinking lets meet at the Stop &...
  18. my07blkgti

WTB: 18x8 OZ Ultraleggera

Hey, I am in the market for a set of 18x8 Silver OZ Ultraleggeras. I need the offset to be et45. I dont need tires, just need the wheels. I have cash in hand for locals or paypal ready for sellers wishing to ship. Pics for clicks... PM me if you wish to give your OZ's a good home.:thumbsup:
  19. my07blkgti

FS: Patec Holeshot Coilovers

Hey, I have a set of Patec Holeshot coilovers for sale. These were purchased spring of 08 and have just about 7k miles on them. I purchased them from Dynamic Motorworks for $1029.00. The coilovers are very comfortable when really low and handle beautiful. The are in perfect working condition...
  20. my07blkgti

Need Opinions: Zolders or Samarkands??

Well I had my huffs on for about a month and I feel I need to move onto my 12th set of wheels soon, I am getting the itch.:wink: Here are some pics of the Euro R32 wheels aka Zolder's in 18's on random cars... Here are some pics of Samarkands... Can anyone P-Shop mobber6's GTI in...