GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Help with N75, N80 & DV codes - no boost

Folks - Need some help diagnosing the root cause of this issue. The car doesn't seem to have any power and the MIL is on. I doubt the N75, N80 and Diverter valve are all bad. Seems electrical related given the "circuit open" for the N80 & Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit - fuse, relay...
  2. T

Canadian Cam Follower Extension Letter

Would anyone have a "Canadian" copy of the cam follower extension warranty that they would be willing to share with me? Thanks so much!
  3. T

2008 FSI Catastrophic Cam Follower failure -Warranty denied by Audi Canada @116,000km

Background: 2008 Audi TT exclusive package purchased in August 2009 with only 12,000km + Audi Care Package Vehicle was serviced per Audi's service schedule and I have ALL service records Proactively asked dealer if my car is susceptible to the cam follower failure - I was reassured "no" -...
  4. T

2008 FSI Cam Follower - Anyone covered by Warranty?

My VIN did not indicate coverage implying I have the "B" cam however my follower has failed at 116,000km exactly like in the TSB -I even have the P0087 DTCs. My car has been serviced per the specified service schedule and I have all the service records. Has anyone with a 2008 FSI been...