GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

SF Bay Area Vw/Audi/Euro meet?

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a GTi and have been looking for like minded Euro car peeps to hang out with. Are there any regular meet ups in the SF Bay Area? If not, I'm considering putting something together, any takers?
  2. G

Any SF Bay Area Vw/Audi meets?

Where are all the VW/Audi meets in the SF Bay Area?
  3. G

Aftermarket kits, wheels, & accessories

Looking for aftermarket body kits, wheels, and/or accessories. What manufacturers have great fitment and quality?
  4. G

Osir Design experiences?

Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with Osir body kits and products? How's the quality and fitment?
  5. G

GTI badge removal

Has anyone removed the stock gti badge on front grill and rear hatch? Is it possible? Easy or difficult?
  6. G

Name that color?

Does anyone know the actual color name of the iconic red stripe on gti grill? I want to make sure I have the exact match when painting accessories on my car.
  7. G

Any SF Meet & Greets/Clubs?

Hi all, I'm a new owner of an '06 GTI and just wondering if there are any Meet & Greets or VW clubs in the SF Bay Area?
  8. G

Eibach pros or sportline?

I just picked up an '06 GTI and wanted to drop some springs in it. I'm not sure which spring would be best. Pros claim 1" drop and Sportlines claim 1.6" drop. I just want a more aggressive stance and not be "slammed". I plan on keeping stock 18" rims. Any experiences or suggestions?