GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

2.5" or 3" exhaust for bigger turbo

Need a little guidance... I am planning to go with a bigger turbo once i put the car away for the winter months, but in the meantime i need to redo my exhaust system. I currently have a custom build exhaust that is 2.5" from the downpipe all the way out, with a untironic HPFP stage 2+ tune...
  2. J

LF and WTB HPFP, and re-tune needed

I'm looking to buy a HPFP for my mk5 gti I want to make the move to Stage2HPFP, Will also need a shop to install and re-tune the car. Since my regular shop closed im having a hard time finding a new capable shop of odd help and installs. Any help in the oakville, mississauga, toronto area...
  3. J

FS: Avant Garde M220 Custom Copper

SOLD
  4. J

Need a little Vagcom Help

I don't think i'm going to get a response, but this worth a try. I have been working on a Steering wheel swap and im looking for a little help with vagcom. I have a few faults I wanted fixed and cant seem to get it figured out. If you have good experience with using vagcom and trouble shooting...
  5. J

Aftermarket Seats

I am not sure if this topic has been covered yet, or maybe it has and i just haven't come across it. How many of you out there are running after market seats. No OEM seats from another VW or Audi but Recaro, Bride or Status Racing seats???? And if you are what are using and have you...
  6. J

Not even sure what to call this MOD

I'm not really sure what to call this, is it MOD or DIY, i don't know I have noticed on some FSI motor setups the oil cap is recessed, closer to the valve cover; Mostly on the guys running no engine cover. vs. having the neck type thing on the cap used if your are using the engine cover. I am...
  7. J

FS: MkV GTI Slotted Fog light Grille - With Fogs

FS: Slotted Grills for Mkv Gti I ordered these from ECS Tuning, with the idea if recreating the Wolfsburg front end. I have had a change of heart. Direct fit OEM Bumper Grilles. Snap in place to install. These are typically found on MkV Jetta models with chrome trim at the top, if you wish to...
  8. J

FS: Open Fog Light Grills MK5 Jetta

Up for sale is a set of 06-09 Volkswagen Jetta MK5 Open Vent Fog Light Grilles Material: High Quality ABS Plastic Color: Black (Like the picture show) Condition: 100% Brand New Quantity:1 pair (Left & Right) Excellent fitment. Easy to install Don't seem to fit GTI front bumpers! I thought...
  9. J

fs: Brand New Vibrant Performance Front Mount Intercooler

As the Title States: Up for sale is a Brand New Vibrant Performance Front Mount Intercooler Box was simply open to inspect the item Comes with mount hardware. Intercooler dimensions (18" x 6.5" x 3.25) 2.5inlets 350HP rated This unit is universal so it will work with just about any...
  10. J

VAG COM or code reader help

Anyone with a vag com or code reader in the Mississauga area that could clear a check engine light for me? It would really help me out. long shot but worth a try. PM thanks
  11. J

FS: Replica 3SDM 0.06 wheels

As the title states.. Up for sale are my Replica 3SDM 0.06 wheels. They have been professionally powder coating very dark red illusion metalli with a berry purple hue. I have only had the rims for about 3-4months Specs: 18x8.5 all 4 ET 35 5x112 Tires are included Toyo Proxy 4 215/40/18 95%...
  12. J

FS: Mk5 Climatronic Unit and trim.

As the title states... For sale is my Mk5 Climatronic Unit and trim. I bought this, thinking I could do the complete conversation, but I may be a little but over my head. Complete unit (Mint) Dash trim (Brand New) Asking 100. Thanks for your time
  13. J

FS: 3SDM 0.06 custom powdered Purple

As the title states.. Up for sale are my Replica 3SDM 0.06 wheels. They have been professionally powder coating very dark red illusion metalli with a berry purple hue. I have only had the rims for about 3-4months Specs: 18x8.5 all 4 ET 35 5x112 Tires are included Toyo Proxy 4 215/40/18 95%...
  14. J

My 2007 GTI from Canada

I don't post much let alone post pictures of my car. But in the effort to meet some new people in the VW community I figured I would have to make a change. Here is my 2007 GTI I have owned it since March of 2014. Its nothing special really. but enjoy.
  15. J

FS Defi Boost Gauge x2, Exhaust Tips

As the title states.. I was cleaning my room the other day and found some stuff I would like to get rid of. Brand New Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips Recently had my exhaust done and didn't end up using them 2 Tips in the box 3" Outlet 2.5 inlet These look great on a side...
  16. J

FS APR Carbonio Intake

As the title states.. I am changing my setup so up for sale is my APR Carbonio Intake for the FSI. It is in very very good condition. No Marks or scratches APR sells it new for $299 without shipping and duties and all the wonderful stuff. ASKING $300 or best offer. (don't be shy) thanks...
  17. J

FS: Forge Blow Off Valve for VW

As the title states. I have a Forge Blow Off Valve that I have used for about 2 months its not a complete kit however the missing pieces are cheap and easy to get. Forge Motorsport for the 1.4T, 1.8T & 2.0T FSI and TSI engines, including the late 2011-2013 fitted with the IHI turbo, (the 1.4T...
  18. J

FS: 3SDM Wheels reps

no one wants them? cool
  19. J

Intake Options

I am in the market for a intake there are few options APR Carbon Fiber 2.0T FSI Cold Air Intakes APR Carbonio Intake stage2 Unitronic Cold Air Intake System Golf R Racing Intake just curious what the VW veterans are using their thoughts recommendations. this will help me narrow down my...