GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ukrbeast

F/S Porsche Boxster Front Calipers

Porsche Boxster Front Calipers For Sale. $400 Shipped. OBO Brembo 986.351.422 986.351.421
  2. ukrbeast

FS: APR Intake.

Comes with both filters, one is new, the other one is clean. Asking $250 obo.
  3. ukrbeast

WTB:SPM Non Catted Track Section

Called/emailed SPM multiple times about it, they sold out to ECS so now i'm here. I have the catted portion and would be willing to trade if you're in the Colorado Springs area.
  4. ukrbeast

Insert Build Thread Title here:

Bio: 20 years old, US Army, made poor decisions in my life, build /thread. Inspired by Jay. I do what I want. February 6, 2014- GTI Acquired ~55,XXX Miles (maybe 58,000) February 13, 2014- Monster Mats were my first "mod". February XX, 2014- Window tints 25% all around, not including...
  5. ukrbeast

Dear Diary: today I....

Please delete, double post.
  6. ukrbeast

FS/FT Huff Wheels w/ new tires

Located in Colorado Springs. Would be willing to Ship. https://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/5242033981.html
  7. ukrbeast

VW Dealership/ Head Unit Codes.

I'm making this /thread because I could not find this information myself, only bits and pieces spread across the internet. Not sure if it's buried deep, or just doesn't exist. I recently upgraded the head unit on my MKV from the Premium 7 to the Premium 8 (RCD-510). The person I...
  8. ukrbeast

GTI Color

I did a little project over the weekend and was wondering what some of you might think. Should I keep the bottom grille, and fog light covers white, or make them red. I think both would look good. I'm keeping it like this for now, but I will make them red.
  9. ukrbeast

Car meet/ Sky diving.

For a while I was planning on going skydiving after I turned 18. And well this last December was my 18th Birthday. I signed my paperwork to enlist in the United States Air Force, and now it's time to keep my promise to myself of going skydiving. I took a week off of work over my Spring Break...
  10. ukrbeast

Anyone play Runecape?

This is a bit of a younger kids game, but it's something I did for a while before I got my car. I want to sell my account, or trade it for car parts. You can look it up "ukrbeast" has over 1,000millin gp (1bill). Looking for $500, or equivalent.