GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ukrbeast

F/S Porsche Boxster Front Calipers

Porsche Boxster Front Calipers For Sale. $400 Shipped. OBO Brembo 986.351.422 986.351.421
  2. ukrbeast

FS: APR Intake.

Comes with both filters, one is new, the other one is clean. Asking $250 obo.
  3. ukrbeast

WTB:SPM Non Catted Track Section

Called/emailed SPM multiple times about it, they sold out to ECS so now i'm here. I have the catted portion and would be willing to trade if you're in the Colorado Springs area.
  4. ukrbeast

Insert Build Thread Title here:

Bio: 20 years old, US Army, made poor decisions in my life, build /thread. Inspired by Jay. I do what I want. February 6, 2014- GTI Acquired ~55,XXX Miles (maybe 58,000) February 13, 2014- Monster Mats were my first "mod". February XX, 2014- Window tints 25% all around, not including...
  5. ukrbeast

Dear Diary: today I....

Please delete, double post.
  6. ukrbeast

FS/FT Huff Wheels w/ new tires

Located in Colorado Springs. Would be willing to Ship. https://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/5242033981.html
  7. ukrbeast

VW Dealership/ Head Unit Codes.

I'm making this /thread because I could not find this information myself, only bits and pieces spread across the internet. Not sure if it's buried deep, or just doesn't exist. I recently upgraded the head unit on my MKV from the Premium 7 to the Premium 8 (RCD-510). The person I...
  8. ukrbeast

Boostedballs' (TUNA) TROLLING AND DOUCHEBAGGERY CHAT

Why doesn't the poll have an "all of the above." option?
  9. ukrbeast

2015 New Years Resolutions

1920x1080
  10. ukrbeast

It's time to move on, closing my account

Tearing this family apart with all your forum posts.
  11. ukrbeast

GTI Color

I did a little project over the weekend and was wondering what some of you might think. Should I keep the bottom grille, and fog light covers white, or make them red. I think both would look good. I'm keeping it like this for now, but I will make them red.
  12. ukrbeast

Car meet/ Sky diving.

For a while I was planning on going skydiving after I turned 18. And well this last December was my 18th Birthday. I signed my paperwork to enlist in the United States Air Force, and now it's time to keep my promise to myself of going skydiving. I took a week off of work over my Spring Break...
  13. ukrbeast

Anyone play Runecape?

This is a bit of a younger kids game, but it's something I did for a while before I got my car. I want to sell my account, or trade it for car parts. You can look it up "ukrbeast" has over 1,000millin gp (1bill). Looking for $500, or equivalent.