GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CarniifeX

FS: Brand New Rear R32 SS Lines

For sale is a pair of brand new TyrolSport rear lines for R32. These are new and never used. $50 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. CarniifeX

R32 Brake Components

Hey everyone! So I own a Mk6 GTI and I bought a used R32 front brake kit, but I only wanted the keep the calipers. So, the rest is for sale! The previous owner said that these parts were on the car for 15k miles. Front Anti-Rattle Springs/Clips (pair) - $25 shipped - LINK TO PRODUCT Goodridge...
  3. CarniifeX

FS: SPULEN 2.0T FSI Brake Booster Hose Kit

Hey guys. I got this kit as a gift for my Mk6 GTI, only to find out these only fit FSI engines (Mk5 GTI/Mk6 R). The kit is brand new never used (obviously). The entire kit goes for $50 on USP's website, excluding taxes (where applicable) and shipping. Here's the exact kit: CLICK HERE Looking...
  4. CarniifeX

FS: Rotiform BLQ-2 Wheels

Hey everyone. I've had these wheels for a few months and I just don't really like the 'stancy' look it gives my car. Maybe better fit for someone with bags. But, for my driving habits they don't really suit me. I've had them on for a few months, no rash and dings or dents to speak of. Prefer...
  5. CarniifeX

Apple Watch, anyone?

Did anywhere here order an Apple Watch? I'm somewhat of an Apple fanboy, so when they release a brand new product I have to at least try it out. If so, do you like it? Have you even received it yet? I ordered mine last Friday and it's not going to get here for probably another two to three...
  6. CarniifeX

FS: OEM RCD-510 AF

Hey everyone, don't post much on here. Trying to sell my OEM RCD-510 version AF. I've posted it up on vortex as well as Mk6. Comes with radio code. Capable of HD radio, SiriusXM satellite radio, Bluetooth streaming, 6 disc cd changer, SD card slot. Located in SoCal looking for $330 shipped CONUS
  7. CarniifeX

FS: MIRO 111 (Like New!)

Hey everyone. For sale is a set of minty clean Miro 111. Bought them in July, need them gone. Check here for details: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85634 PM me if interested. THANKS!